Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

FSW and Provincial Nominee application at same time?

FSW and Provincial Nominee application at same time?

Old Jun 20th 2010, 7:34 am
Just Joined

beckyjones99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FSW and Provincial Nominee application at same time?

Hi everyone,

I submitted my FSW application in December 2009 and heard about three months ago that it had passed the 'first round' and was being sent on to Buffalo. In May I heard that I had successfully been achieved BCPNP, which I applied for so that I could get an extension to my work permit. Without this I would have had no way to stay between my current BUNAC permit and gaining PR.

Any advice on whether I should use BCPNP to apply for PR? Can I have two applications in at the same time? Or should I try and update my current FSW application in Buffalo by telling them I have BCPNP as well? Not sure if they allow this or not as they may be two different sections?

Any advice on this would be great!!
Thanks, Becky
Old Jun 20th 2010, 7:43 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FSW and Provincial Nominee application at same time?

We had a FSW in and then applied for NSPNP and they do not allow you to have two applications in - you have to cancel your FSW application and proceed with your BCPNP application.