FSW - passport back

Old Nov 21st 2009, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

drabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant future
Default FSW - passport back

This morning I picked up my passport from the local Royal Mail delivery office. I now have one fewer spare pages in my passport I travel to the US in four weeks time and will now stop off in Detroit to land in Windsor.

So, the whole adminstrative process has taken 10.5 months, including two months of me gathering documents.

I originally applied for PR status simply because I felt that with the new speeded up FSW scheme, it'd be 'nice to have' and was not done out of a desperate desire to move to Canada. I now have a relatively short time to think about what I should do. Jobs in my area seem fairly plentiful (academia) and so the bigger question is whether I'm prepared to make the big commitment to move.

The very best to all those in the queue for FSW, behind me.

Alanb
Old Nov 21st 2009, 11:13 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FSW - passport back

Congrats, especially on how fast it was from start to finish.

Better get on with some visits to see where is the place for you

Good luck & enjoy
Old Nov 21st 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drabux
This morning I picked up my passport from the local Royal Mail delivery office. I now have one fewer spare pages in my passport I travel to the US in four weeks time and will now stop off in Detroit to land in Windsor.

So, the whole adminstrative process has taken 10.5 months, including two months of me gathering documents.

I originally applied for PR status simply because I felt that with the new speeded up FSW scheme, it'd be 'nice to have' and was not done out of a desperate desire to move to Canada. I now have a relatively short time to think about what I should do. Jobs in my area seem fairly plentiful (academia) and so the bigger question is whether I'm prepared to make the big commitment to move.

The very best to all those in the queue for FSW, behind me.

Alanb
Hi Alan
All the best where ever your plans take you

regards
Joinerboy
Old Nov 21st 2009, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Congrats Alan and good luck in your decision.

Moira.