Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

FSW - Option to pay fees by credit card

FSW - Option to pay fees by credit card

Old Sep 1st 2009, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

lucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud of
Default FSW - Option to pay fees by credit card

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resourc...2009/ob153.asp
Old Sep 1st 2009, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: FSW - Option to pay fees by credit card

happy days and good find :-)

although, that could be good or bad depending on the exchange rate when they decide to run the payment though the machine.

I think I'll stick to another bankers draft next time, that way I'll know what I paid....or should I wait and get a better rate, or worse rate...oh I cant decide LOL.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

lucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by spaceace
happy days and good find :-)

although, that could be good or bad depending on the exchange rate when they decide to run the payment though the machine.

I think I'll stick to another bankers draft next time, that way I'll know what I paid....or should I wait and get a better rate, or worse rate...oh I cant decide LOL.
I'm always a big fan of not having to go into a bank, if I can do it online or over the phone or just by writing my details in a little box that works for me
Old Sep 1st 2009, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

not having to go into the bank is always a bonus :-)
Old Sep 4th 2009, 1:30 am
Just Joined

Shredder is an unknown quantity at this point

Certainly avoids the bank draft fee (and wait), and can even get some credit card cash back.