Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

FSW ONLY - Submission to CIC London 17th March 2010 onwards....

Wikiposts

FSW ONLY - Submission to CIC London 17th March 2010 onwards....

Old Nov 12th 2010, 5:26 am
Cochrane AB

sandsfamily is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FSW ONLY - Submission to CIC London 17th March 2010 onwards....

Hi everyone, we are STILL waiting for the medical request to come through!! We got so fed up I e-mailed London 2 weeks ago as we are fast approaching the 8 month period (they say on their website to contact them if you haven't heard from them after this time) So...I got a reply which said that our application will be processed with the given 40-42 months!!!! Well my husband just about went through the roof,anyway that was on the Friday night and on the Saturday we got another e-mail saying that our case was waiting to be allocated to a caseworker and we will be contacted when further information is required??? ECAS shows us as being in process . I was quiet glad that I had e-mailed at least I know that our papers are still there and the 2nd reply was very polite and won't slow our application (anymore that it already it is) Keep holding on to the dream guys, I know how hard it is, I just wish they would start issuing some medical requests!
Old Nov 12th 2010, 5:43 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Ours got to London about 3rd week in March. Medicals done 5th Oct.
Old Nov 13th 2010, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

Cherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura about

Hi Sandsfamily

You are so privileged to be in process already! We have submitted to London end of March and have NOT gone into process yet!

I doubt whether the office works through the applications in order of receipt!

Best of luck
Old Nov 15th 2010, 6:39 am
Cochrane AB

sandsfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Cherry Jam, I don't think "In process" really means that much, it's just another tiny weeny ray of hope for us to hang on to! As confirmed by the email, our case is still waiting to be allocated an Immigration Officer! A little more waiting......this forum does help though! Bring on the med request!
Old Nov 15th 2010, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

MegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond repute

We sent our docs to London at the beginning of September and haven't had AOR yet, should we be worried?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by Cherry Jam
Hi Sandsfamily

You are so privileged to be in process already! We have submitted to London end of March and have NOT gone into process yet!

I doubt whether the office works through the applications in order of receipt!

Best of luck
I agree with you. I dont think they work to any kind of order at all, they cant do, if you look a people's time lines on here its obvious. Your pack must have got to London about the same time as ours, and we have had medicals. If you look at Stokesy and STC they had AOR months before us and have only just had medical requests.......just doesnt make sense.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 1:49 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
I agree with you. I dont think they work to any kind of order at all, they cant do, if you look a people's time lines on here its obvious. Your pack must have got to London about the same time as ours, and we have had medicals. If you look at Stokesy and STC they had AOR months before us and have only just had medical requests.......just doesnt make sense.

Because the background checks and security trot along at different times.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

jamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nice

Originally Posted by MegSnow
We sent our docs to London at the beginning of September and haven't had AOR yet, should we be worried?
Hi we sent ours Sept 21 and we have not had anything back yet,fingers crossed it won't be to long
Old Nov 16th 2010, 1:35 am

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Because the background checks and security trot along at different times.
Ahhh never thought about that. I suppose if two files are picked up at the same time, then the amout of work involved will influence how quick they get to the next stage.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh never thought about that. I suppose if two files are picked up at the same time, then the amout of work involved will influence how quick they get to the next stage.
you replied to a post of mine were I said pretty much the same thing a few weeks back
Old Nov 16th 2010, 2:38 am

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath
you replied to a post of mine were I said pretty much the same thing a few weeks back
My only defence it ........................I'm a blonde
Old Nov 16th 2010, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

My only defence it ........................I'm a blonde