FSW List Announced Today

Old May 7th 2013, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

scribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: FSW List Announced Today

Originally Posted by Waggle
Judging by the spreadsheet on canadavisa.com forums, I think NOCs 1112, 2147 and 2174 will fill up very quickly, probably in a matter of weeks. Possibly in a matter of days!

Judging by your signature I am guessing you applied under 2147?

Seems a number of applicants are ready to post shortly but waiting for WES confirmations etc. Have you mailed your application yet?

Wayne.
Yes, mine went off today. I've also been looking at the spreadsheet (I'm now on it myself) and noticed a lot of people waiting so hopefully that's good news for me.
Old May 7th 2013, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

scribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of light

I also noticed today that the only organisation that wasn't quoting 3 months to process a credential assessment, has stopped offering same day and 3 day turn around (WES).

They still offer 7 working day service, but I imagine they are overloaded and I wonder if they can hold that SLA for long.
Old May 7th 2013, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scribe123
Yes, mine went off today. I've also been looking at the spreadsheet (I'm now on it myself) and noticed a lot of people waiting so hopefully that's good news for me.
Yes. As I said when I administered the June 2010 spreadsheet we worked out that our list represented about 2.5% of the total spread out there.

If approximately the same % is presented in this new spreadsheet, then there's already 550 to 600 apps being prepared for 2174 out of the 300 spots available!

But, as you say, many people on there have not mailed their app yet - still waiting for WES etc. So hopefully you'll be ok but I think any app for 2174 not received within the next week or two won't stand a chance tbh.

Just guesswork though,
Wayne.
Old May 9th 2013, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

sallynic is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know if the Canadian Immigration look at the date the application was posted or the date it was received?
Old May 9th 2013, 12:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallynic
Does anyone know if the Canadian Immigration look at the date the application was posted or the date it was received?
Received.

HTH, and welcome to the forum.
Old May 9th 2013, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

sallynic is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!
Old May 9th 2013, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

ojooluseguno is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

What is your thought about the IMM008 Generic form whose date was changed from 12-2012 to 04-2012 without any single change in a letter.

I printed these two versions and compared letter to letter but no difference except the date.

I submitted the all new forms except this because it was updated really late on May 4 compared to their communication that all application kit will be uploaded before May 4.

Do you think just a date change on a form that really was not changed is sufficient to return one's application?
Old May 9th 2013, 3:35 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ojooluseguno
Dear All,

What is your thought about the IMM008 Generic form whose date was changed from 12-2012 to 04-2012 without any single change in a letter.

I printed these two versions and compared letter to letter but no difference except the date.

I submitted the all new forms except this because it was updated really late on May 4 compared to their communication that all application kit will be uploaded before May 4.

Do you think just a date change on a form that really was not changed is sufficient to return one's application?
Yep this is why they do it. If you do not use the correct, current form - you can expect them to refuse it if they so feel like it.
Old May 9th 2013, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Yep this is why they do it. If you do not use the correct, current form - you can expect them to refuse it if they so feel like it.
I noticed that but was able to recall the courier and make a swap.

Rather than repeat myself about the fine detail regarding comments on this from another forum, I posted about it in this thread http:// http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796266

Last edited by scribe123; May 9th 2013 at 5:23 pm.