FSW Category 1 (New System)

Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute
Default FSW Category 1 (New System)

Hi

We received an email last Wednesday asking us to forward our RPRF - CIC will recieve that today.

Today I have received another email: It is requested that you send you passports to our office 2 weeks AFTER you have submitted your RPRF payment.

However, I have read that you need to fill a form in and send 2 more photos for each of us. Is there a link I need to download the form - no link attached to the email, or are they going to send me one in the post?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Poppit
Old Jun 14th 2009, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future
Default Re: FSW Category 1 (New System)

Poppit,

Sorry I can't help but just wanted to say that I'm delighted the process is moving along for you!

Still waiting for medical requests but hopefully someday soon!

Moira.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

lucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant future

Hi Poppit

Glad you case is moving along.

We have to send our passports in 30 day after the date of medical so will be in 2 weeks time. We have to send 2 photos and a form called:

Section 2- Updated Information Chart

This has a sticker on with a barcode and our ref number so assume that they would need to send you this as you would need the one with the sticker with your ref number on.

I would email CHC London. I contacted them last week and got a reply back the same day.

Hope this helps

Lucy
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lucy - I have emailed them this morning so hopefully they will send the form in this next week or so.

Goodluck with your application.

Poppit.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Walsh Clan for your good wishes; hope your medicals come very soon.

Poppit.