Wikiposts

FSW Cat2s - Where are you?

Old Nov 30th 2010, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of
Default Re: FSW Cat2s - Where are you?

Originally Posted by helcat12
I'm looking forward to seeing mine versus a cougar
Shame my old top cat Clyde isn't still with us - he used to face down Alsatians on the footpath near our house and they were intimidated into getting out of his way
Come on if you think you're hard enough!
Lol. Our cat is such a wuss, that other cats break into the kitchen (we can't have a magnetic cap flap cos we have a metal door) and steal his food. He just sits and watches them, then when we come downstairs he's like "They ate all my food can you please get me some more?"

Oh, and he's scared of tin foil

How many cats do you have now?

Wayne.

Last edited by Waggle; Nov 30th 2010 at 2:05 am.
Old Nov 30th 2010, 3:01 am
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Waggle
Lol. Our cat is such a wuss, that other cats break into the kitchen (we can't have a magnetic cap flap cos we have a metal door) and steal his food. He just sits and watches them, then when we come downstairs he's like "They ate all my food can you please get me some more?"

Oh, and he's scared of tin foil

How many cats do you have now?

Wayne.
Some would say too many - in my village some call me "that cat woman!" ( but only those who don't like cats or maybe me!) - but we can look after them well and they are all spayed/neutered so I can't see their problem.
We do live in a farming area, so cats are many and the farm cats are rarely spayed/neutered so cause problems with other cats and in gardens, but mine don't.
I am so grateful for my little family now OH is in Van, though. They keep me company,give me someone to talk to and as I am currently snowed in at home and can't go to work, they are great companionship.
And they aren't afraid of anything except my disapproving tone of voice!
Old Nov 30th 2010, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Some would say too many - in my village some call me "that cat woman!" ( but only those who don't like cats or maybe me!) - but we can look after them well and they are all spayed/neutered so I can't see their problem.
We do live in a farming area, so cats are many and the farm cats are rarely spayed/neutered so cause problems with other cats and in gardens, but mine don't.
I am so grateful for my little family now OH is in Van, though. They keep me company,give me someone to talk to and as I am currently snowed in at home and can't go to work, they are great companionship.
And they aren't afraid of anything except my disapproving tone of voice!
Ah ok. I guess I was hoping you'd say you had 2 cats. Then we'd applied under Cat 1, with one cat, and you'd applied under Cat 2, with 2 cats

Guess it's been a long day at work, sorry.... ;p

Wayne.
Old Nov 30th 2010, 4:26 am
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Waggle
Ah ok. I guess I was hoping you'd say you had 2 cats. Then we'd applied under Cat 1, with one cat, and you'd applied under Cat 2, with 2 cats

Guess it's been a long day at work, sorry.... ;p

Wayne.
Well, it is a multiple of 2......
Old Dec 4th 2010, 1:43 am
Island life at last

Come on - is that it? No more Cat 2s?
REALLY?
I can't believe it!
Old Dec 5th 2010, 5:33 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

I noticed on another thread that a couple of FSW1 that had their medical's a couple of days after ours have had request's for more medical info. I am hoping that we will hear something soon. Hopefully PPR

Seems us FSW2's are in the minority! not many on here at all.
Old Dec 5th 2010, 5:57 am
Island life at last

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
I noticed on another thread that a couple of FSW1 that had their medical's a couple of days after ours have had request's for more medical info. I am hoping that we will hear something soon. Hopefully PPR

Seems us FSW2's are in the minority! not many on here at all.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on hearing something very soon, then!
I am truly amazed that there are so few of us Cat 2s!
I suppose I expected it to be about 1 :4 Cat 2 : Cat 1, but there are hordes of Cat 1s and just us few Cat 2.
Update us when you hear!
Old Dec 5th 2010, 6:03 am
Island life at last

Originally Posted by pfw
Another FSW2 here - timescale in my sig below

Have just kicked off the process of renewing my TWP as it expires March 2011, and I'm not really expecting much to happen on our PR app for a while given other people's timescales
FSW2 Syd 01/10/2010,120 day letter 14/04/2010,docs to CIC London 06/06/2010, AOR 15/08/2010....
Surely you mean 2009?
Old Dec 5th 2010, 9:16 am
pfw
Forum Regular

pfw is an unknown quantity at this point

FSW2 Syd 01/10/2010,120 day letter 14/04/2010,docs to CIC London 06/06/2010, AOR 15/08/2010....
Surely you mean 2009?
I sent it Tardis mail

(I have no idea why I typed that date - amended my sig - thanks!)