Wikiposts

FSW Cat1 - Initial application

Old Feb 21st 2009, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Neillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant future
Default FSW Cat1 - Initial application

Hi Folks,

Im just starting to fill in the forms for my initial application to CIU in Sydney, I've done a search of the forum but does anyone have a checklist of the documents they sent onto Sydney. Or if they provided any extra docs at this stage that may help the initial process???

Just a wee bit paranoid at the statement "Do not send supporting documents at this stage" given this statement do we only need to send on the following.

1, Application forms
IMM0008-Generic
IMM0008-Schedule1
IMM0008-Schedule3
IMM5406
2, Passports photos
3, Fees

And while the above is on its way to Canada i'll be running around like mad trying to get everything on the checklist...

Sorry if this is been asked a million times before just looking for a bit of reassurance

Cheers
Neil.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

MarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to all
Default Re: FSW Cat1 - Initial application

Not even that much. You don't need to send passport photos to Sydney with your initial application (confusing isn't it, given the forms have space for photos!!!)
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

lucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant future

Hi there

I managed to get the forms wrong the first time round. (Sydney, NS sent it back stating what was missing so hopefully I got it right the second time round)

I am applying with my husband and I am the main applicant so here are the forms I sent:

Me
IMM0008
Schedule 1
Schedule 3
IMM5406

Husband
Schedule 1
IMM5406

I also sent 1 passport photo of me, 2 labels with address on and the fee.

Hope this helps

Sent our 07/02/09. Received 12/02/09 but not heard anything yet.

Best of luck with your application!

Lucy
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Neillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant futureNeillybhoy has a brilliant future

Thanks for the info above guys! puts my mind at rest! Now back to the forms

N.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

lucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant future

Hi

Just check my list and it's actually a photocopy of my passport page that I sent. See below link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...uides/EG73.asp

Sorry to confuse you more than the whole process already does!

Thanks

Lucy