Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

FSW - Cat 3: Orignal forms missing??

FSW - Cat 3: Orignal forms missing??

Old Oct 9th 2010, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

garethnock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FSW - Cat 3: Orignal forms missing??

Hiya, has anybody experienced this problem?

For 1 reason and another (very stupid, i know) I do not have copies of original application forms.

which is the best way to re-submit them:
1) an exact copy of the forms I orignally sent in?
2) an up to date set of forms, with my upto date details (example: with my wifes name change/current address (UK, instead of Canada as on original forms)

Any tips would be much appricated

Gareth
Old Oct 10th 2010, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all
Default Re: FSW - Cat 3: Orignal forms missing??

Originally Posted by garethnock
Hiya, has anybody experienced this problem?

For 1 reason and another (very stupid, i know) I do not have copies of original application forms.

which is the best way to re-submit them:
1) an exact copy of the forms I orignally sent in?
2) an up to date set of forms, with my upto date details (example: with my wifes name change/current address (UK, instead of Canada as on original forms)

Any tips would be much appricated

Gareth
What happened, did CIC lose them? Bit of a nightmare by the sounds of it.

I suppose you have no choice but to send the exact forms again, assuming that corresponds with what they requested.