FSW Cat 1 Visas Received

Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future
Default Re: FSW Cat 1 Visas Received

Mags, Jet, Joinerboy, completely understand the "what if's" and "whens". It's easy to get drawn into a fear of it never happening.

Jet, send the email, I did and we got the PPR very soon afterwards.

Fingers crossed for you guys.. Moira.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

drabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JET747
I never looked at Ecas much, not until now. I think it has been 5 weeks tomorrow since the medicals and from what I have seen 4- 6 weeks seems the average to get passport requests.

We haven't received anything yet and I am resisting the temptation to contact them. I would use a request to inform me via email. However I think I will give it another 2 weeks of agony and a lot of prayer first

Another frustrating day If you don't laugh you will cry !!

JET
My Meds were done on the same day as you, I think, and I've heard nothing yet as well. Not sure whether that's reassuring or not

Alanb
Old Oct 15th 2009, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

I am sure we will be fine.

It is just at this stage of proceedings you just want to get it out of the way and plan landing and everything else that goes with it.

I am looking at flying out ASAP to LAND by myself if all comes in the next few weeks. This will make me legal to apply for work. I will then fly everyone else out Easter or thereabouts - this avoids missing too much school.

The only cheapish flight I have seen are to Toronto. I was going to land in Calgary or Edmonton. Then again I will only be staying 2 nights unless something crops up.

JET
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

drabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant futuredrabux has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JET747
I am sure we will be fine.

It is just at this stage of proceedings you just want to get it out of the way and plan landing and everything else that goes with it.

I am looking at flying out ASAP to LAND by myself if all comes in the next few weeks. This will make me legal to apply for work. I will then fly everyone else out Easter or thereabouts - this avoids missing too much school.

The only cheapish flight I have seen are to Toronto. I was going to land in Calgary or Edmonton. Then again I will only be staying 2 nights unless something crops up.

JET
Like you, I plan to land first and then start the search for jobs in earnest. Fortuitously, a few months ago I booked my winter holiday trip to Florida via Detroit. As long as my passport is requested by early Nov, it should be ready in time to land in Windsor.

Have you tried Kayak, Ebookers and Opodo for cheap flights? All three are cheap but all three can also throw up very different results.

Alanb
Old Oct 16th 2009, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

lucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant future

Hi Moira

Not been on the forum for a while so sorry for the lateness of my congratulations! So pleased for you and your family.

Please get in touch if you need any advice on living in canada and will try to advise as best I can!

Lucy
Old Oct 17th 2009, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lucycrow
Hi Moira

Not been on the forum for a while so sorry for the lateness of my congratulations! So pleased for you and your family.

Please get in touch if you need any advice on living in canada and will try to advise as best I can!

Lucy
Thanks Lucy. Really appreciate the offer! Hope all is going well for you.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 12:05 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: FSW Cat 1 Visas Received

Originally Posted by Walsh Clan
Hi Guys,

Well the day has come and to all those waiting, the very best of good luck to you all. We are landing on 28th October but will return to Ireland to sell our house, planning to return for good by July next year.

I have detailed our timeline in my signature, for anyone waiting.

Moira.
Oh that's fabulous news! Hope you have a great time over there when you land and best of luck with the house sale and for your new life in Canada