FSW approval via email only

Old Jan 27th 2010, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

portally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FSW approval via email only

Hi folks,

I have received approval for the first phase of the FSW route to permanent residency via email on the 16th of December, but I have never received the letter in the post. Can i submit my documents to London as planned on the back of the email, including the printed email that contains my registration number ect.

I have been waiting for the documents from my university and now that i have them i am keen to send off the final application. Any advise would be appreciated.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 10:11 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FSW approval via email only

Hi

Originally Posted by portally
Hi folks,

I have received approval for the first phase of the FSW route to permanent residency via email on the 16th of December, but I have never received the letter in the post. Can i submit my documents to London as planned on the back of the email, including the printed email that contains my registration number ect.

I have been waiting for the documents from my university and now that i have them i am keen to send off the final application. Any advise would be appreciated.
Yes send it off.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 3:02 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

We did not get a letter either, send your application in, make sure you keep a copy of everything.

You might like to join this thread.... http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621358
Good luck.
Old Jan 27th 2010, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by portally
Hi folks,

Don't wait for a letter as it never comes!!!
Old Jan 27th 2010, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!! We got our passport requests yesterday and E-cas still says 'In Process'
lol
Stef