FSW application at Buffalo

Old Apr 13th 2010, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

zippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant future
Default FSW application at Buffalo

We have a PR application which was sent to Buffalo in December 09 with an AOR dated Jan 7th & have just received an email to say that in order to expidite the processing of our application the file has now been transferred to Los Angeles!!

Is this normal ? And is it likely to be much longer before we get medical requests? Here's hoping this is a good sign!!!
Old Apr 14th 2010, 4:41 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FSW application at Buffalo

Hi

Originally Posted by zippadydoda
We have a PR application which was sent to Buffalo in December 09 with an AOR dated Jan 7th & have just received an email to say that in order to expidite the processing of our application the file has now been transferred to Los Angeles!!

Is this normal ? And is it likely to be much longer before we get medical requests? Here's hoping this is a good sign!!!
Its normal, Buffalo transfers files to the 5 other US offices to balance the workload.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

cityhog will become famous soon enoughcityhog will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zippadydoda

That's abnormal. Most apps are stuck in Buffalo for more than a year. You can check it yourself at trackitt.com. Their processing has changed recently, gone random. Definitely a good sign--your file is out of Buffalo, the slowest visa office in the US.

Last edited by cityhog; Apr 14th 2010 at 8:46 am.
Old Apr 20th 2010, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

alspackman is on a distinguished road

I had exactly the same happen to me, although it took 12 months to get transferred from Buffalo to LA. I had the med requests within 6 weeks (Feb) and completed the medical in March.

They were sent to Ontario on March 26 so i'm just waiting now.....fingers crossed you're not too far behind, although i'm not sure how long we have left to wait!

Good luck.