Wikiposts

Free Beer!!!!!!

Old Jun 26th 2009, 2:33 pm
Officially Expats!!!

maxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to all
Wink Free Beer!!!!!!

Sorry but I had to get your attention somehow - though, if you can help and find yourself in Victoria, I'll gladly buy you a beer!

I'm in the process of getting all our documentation together for our 120 day letter, which is fun. Though I've got all the forms and our case number the actual 120 day letter has gone missing - at this point my dog is looking rather sheepish.

Paranoia has now set in and I'm worried that I may be missing some important information.

Please could someone fill me in on anything in particular that is covered in the letter but not on CIC's website. You may just be saving my dog from being banished to Yellowknife!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

zippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant future
Default Re: Free Beer!!!!!!

Originally Posted by maxrevs
Sorry but I had to get your attention somehow - though, if you can help and find yourself in Victoria, I'll gladly buy you a beer!

I'm in the process of getting all our documentation together for our 120 day letter, which is fun. Though I've got all the forms and our case number the actual 120 day letter has gone missing - at this point my dog is looking rather sheepish.

Paranoia has now set in and I'm worried that I may be missing some important information.

Please could someone fill me in on anything in particular that is covered in the letter but not on CIC's website. You may just be saving my dog from being banished to Yellowknife!
Go on CIC website and download the Visa office specific instructions and it will tell you there.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

zippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant futurezippadydoda has a brilliant future

by the way it's red wine for me !!!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

EVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by maxrevs

The Free Beer certainly got my attention. I have pm'ed you a copy of our 120 day letter that we received via email - hope its what you are after.....
Old Jun 27th 2009, 3:22 am
Officially Expats!!!

maxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to allmaxrevs is a name known to all

Thanks for the replies.

Can anyone tell me where you put your file number when returning the docs? The actual forms don't ask for it and I'm sure that the letter mentioned it on the back.