FOSS Questions

Old Aug 30th 2005, 1:27 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 9 will become famous soon enough
Question FOSS Questions

I have an inland application in Vegreville and I was wondering where should I send my FOSS request to? According to this website I should sent it to Ottawa, not to Vegreville. Is that correct?
Also, do I have to prove that I live in Canada? Should I send in a copy of my currrent work permit?

Thanks in advance!

Ana is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.