Forwarding address ???

Old Sep 9th 2003, 12:59 am
Just Joined

san_chopra2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Forwarding address ???

I applied for Skilled worker Immigration from Ireland(lawful worker in Ireland, Indian Citizen) in Oct2001,

GOt interview waived, medicals done in April 2003, In JULY 2003 got letter from London embassy to send police clearance.sent the police clearance in AUG2003.. and finally i am waiting for passport request for visa to be stamped, BUT I lost my job in Ireland.

The choice for me now is to go USA (where my brother is permanently settled as I have visitor visa for US already issued and give his address as my mailing address to London Embassy for any further communications, request for passports or some...)

Can Anyone suggest me if this is possible or London embassy might have objections doing that... ANd if they do that and when i get my passport request letter from London office sent to me in US... do i have to send Passport to London office or Can I just go to any Canadian consolate in USA with my passports and that letter to get my visas issued....

VERY CONFUSED AND STRESSED PLEASE HELP