Forms - what the ...?

Old Feb 11th 2009, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default Forms - what the ...?

Thought I'd pop onto the cic website and have a look at the forms that will eventually need to be filled in - now I am confused.

The website seems only have forms for the new lot (category 1). Do we 'old queue' people use them as well?

What are you lucky people pre-new scheme filling in?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 2:26 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forms - what the ...?

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
Thought I'd pop onto the cic website and have a look at the forms that will eventually need to be filled in - now I am confused.

The website seems only have forms for the new lot (category 1). Do we 'old queue' people use them as well?

What are you lucky people pre-new scheme filling in?
Hi srt, what sort of forms do you mean?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Sorry FlirtyKnickers ... the forms the 90-day letters ask you to download and fill in, like IM008 etc? Seem to be same as before, but you are asked to fill them in only if you are in category 1 (job on the list).
Old Feb 11th 2009, 2:50 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry FlirtyKnickers ... the forms the 90-day letters ask you to download and fill in, like IM008 etc? Seem to be same as before, but you are asked to fill them in only if you are in category 1 (job on the list).
God, that doesn't sound right! They should be there, after all, loads are still in the old system! Have you had a look at Wiki, top on this page, blue bar across...the older forms should be on there. I don't know how to link them to here, sorry
Old Feb 11th 2009, 2:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks, I'll have a look.

This is what I was looking at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/informa...ns/skilled.asp
Old Feb 11th 2009, 3:09 am
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, I'll have a look.

This is what I was looking at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/informa...ns/skilled.asp
That's the link I used too; nothing has come back... yet
Old Feb 11th 2009, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

delsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud of

Yes I used these new forms. I had a copy of the old forms and compared them, not much has changed to be honest. The odd field and the date format. Also for personal history it now says "from age of 18" as opposed to "10 years or ages of 18 whichever is longer".

The 90-day letter actually uses that URL anyhow..
Old Feb 11th 2009, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for that - that will teach me to jump the gun!

I can go back to worrying about other things now!