British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Forms for Landing... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/forms-landing-473323/)

scottish-colin Aug 11th 2007 6:45 pm

Forms for Landing...

Hello everybody. :D
I am the partner of SarahBella, who some of you may know as a member here. You may also know that we recently got our PPR and that I am currently waiting for my Passport back, so I can jump on a plane and finally start our new life together.

I am told that there are a couple of more forms that I have to fill out for when I land. Something to do with a list of items I am bringing over with me. If anyone knows where online I can get these forms and any additional forms I need I would greatly appreciate a nudge in the right direction. Thankyou, and good luck to everyone who is still waiting!!!

Lorna_D Aug 11th 2007 7:25 pm

Re: Forms for Landing...

2 Attachment(s)
They are goods to follow forms and someone has already posted them on this site somewhere............... let me see

scottish-colin Aug 11th 2007 7:44 pm

Originally Posted by Lorna_D (Post 5177544)
They are goods to follow forms and someone has already posted them on this site somewhere............... let me see

Thank you. Did not realise someone had already posted links. I appreciate your help!!!! :D

Lorna_D Aug 11th 2007 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by scottish-colin (Post 5177570)
Thank you. Did not realise someone had already posted links. I appreciate your help!!!! :D

no problems, only paying forward what someone on this site did for me.:D They are all a very helpful bunch on here.

good luck with your move. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

burton bunch Aug 12th 2007 5:16 am

Do as i did -

Spent ages on them and then Calgary customs didnt even look at them :mad:

scottish-colin Aug 12th 2007 9:32 am

Originally Posted by burton bunch (Post 5178613)
Do as i did -

LOL That's so annoying.

simon876 Sep 17th 2007 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by burton bunch (Post 5178613)
Do as i did -

Hi Gaynor,

Hope you are well and settling in nicely.

Can you use the removals inventory to fill out the "Goods to follow" form or should it be done separately?

Simon & Laura

Lorna_D Sep 18th 2007 6:52 am

Originally Posted by simon876 (Post 5322779)
Hi Gaynor,

Hope you are well and settling in nicely.

Can you use the removals inventory to fill out the "Goods to follow" form or should it be done separately?

Simon & Laura

they didn't even look at ours - Mal went to give them the list and they just said ok

bunnett Sep 19th 2007 12:05 am

Originally Posted by scottish-colin (Post 5177477)
Hello everybody. :D
I am the partner of SarahBella, who some of you may know as a member here. You may also know that we recently got our PPR and that I am currently waiting for my Passport back, so I can jump on a plane and finally start our new life together.

I am told that there are a couple of more forms that I have to fill out for when I land. Something to do with a list of items I am bringing over with me. If anyone knows where online I can get these forms and any additional forms I need I would greatly appreciate a nudge in the right direction. Thankyou, and good luck to everyone who is still waiting!!!

Which part of Ontario are you moving to?