Which Forms?

Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Tracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant future
Default Which Forms?

Hi,

I have just finalised all my PR paperwork or so I thought! and have subsequently been on the High Comission London website and there are a whole heap of different forms for PR via the skilled work route (arranged employment).

I used the CIC.GC.CA website and filled in all those forms but checked on the London website for any visa office specific documentation and there are a whole heap of different forms. Can someone help as to which forms need submitting?

God I'm glad I didn't send it off yet!

Thanks
Tracy
Old Dec 12th 2008, 2:28 am
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which Forms?

Originally Posted by Tracywall
Hi,

I have just finalised all my PR paperwork or so I thought! and have subsequently been on the High Comission London website and there are a whole heap of different forms for PR via the skilled work route (arranged employment).

I used the CIC.GC.CA website and filled in all those forms but checked on the London website for any visa office specific documentation and there are a whole heap of different forms. Can someone help as to which forms need submitting?

Thanks
Tracy
The copies of the CIC forms that are on the CHC London website are not up to date. They date from 2006, 2004 etc. So you should always use the forms from the CIC website as these are the latest (to be honest I dont know why they post copies of these on CHC London - they would be better just directing people to the actual source).

However, each Visa office is allowed to provide additional instructions for applications submitted to that office. So you should generally use the Checklist posted by the Visa Office rather than the one on CIC site. AND, most importantly, there are a couple of additional forms on the CHC London site that you have to complete - The Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information form AND the Personal Net Worth Statement and these are mentioned in the Checklist for London.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

Paul am I correct in thinking that the 2 additional forms you mention do not apply to PNP applicants

I know for certain recent PNPs have not completed thse two and have had med requests etc ??

it is all so conflicting and confusing any adice much appreciated thanks
Old Dec 12th 2008, 2:40 am
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chumley
Paul am I correct in thinking that the 2 additional forms you mention do not apply to PNP applicants

I know for certain recent PNPs have not completed thse two and have had med requests etc ??

it is all so conflicting and confusing any adice much appreciated thanks
For PNP applicants you ARE supposed to submit the "Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information Form" if applying to London. But you dont need to send the Personal Net Worth Statement as this is used to assess settlement funds for Skilled Workers. See the list of forms here for PNP via London: http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/f...d/e_pskill.htm

When you first Apply for PNP and you send the Original Provincial form along with copies of the CIC forms you are going to send later, it isnt generally required (as its London-specific and PNP offices arent aware of it). But when you send the real CIC forms to London you are supposed to include it. But, like you, I have heard of peopl not sending it without it causing a problem. I would always advise sending it though to be safe.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

Tracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NSpaul
The copies of the CIC forms that are on the CHC London website are not up to date. They date from 2006, 2004 etc. So you should always use the forms from the CIC website as these are the latest (to be honest I dont know why they post copies of these on CHC London - they would be better just directing people to the actual source).

However, each Visa office is allowed to provide additional instructions for applications submitted to that office. So you should generally use the Checklist posted by the Visa Office rather than the one on CIC site. AND, most importantly, there are a couple of additional forms on the CHC London site that you have to complete - The Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information form AND the Personal Net Worth Statement and these are mentioned in the Checklist for London.
This is doing my head in. Do we need to get the photocopies notarized too? Since on one form it says we should and the other it says we don't need too. If we are to go on the checklist for London that also means that we need to submit CV's, reference letters etc for the spouse as well as me is that right?

Okay I am going to go via the checklist for London and send more than not enough documents . However with the personal net worth form. Do we need to fill this in bearing in mind we are working and living in Canada? It does state at the start of the form that

Thanks
Tracy

Last edited by Tracywall; Dec 12th 2008 at 4:36 am.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

tracy are you PNP?
Old Dec 12th 2008, 5:59 am
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chumley
tracy are you PNP?
No she's here on an open WP, her OH is here on a student visa. Her employer is willing to sponsor her and offer permanent employment.

Hope you don't mind me replying on your behalf Tracy.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by R I C H
No she's here on an open WP, her OH is here on a student visa. Her employer is willing to sponsor her and offer permanent employment.

Hope you don't mind me replying on your behalf Tracy.
Who are you my husband

No I don't mind - just could do with some help!!
Old Dec 12th 2008, 6:37 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Not sure if its any help or just adds to the confusion, but we have recently submitted PR application to London without the Supplementary info form or personal wealth and we received med requests through.

Either it was ok or we will be asked for some more forms at some stage

I used the attached checklist

I also got documents certified by a lawyer, not notarised
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
visa london checklist.pdf (259.9 KB, 191 views)
Old Jan 27th 2009, 5:44 am
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tracywall
Hi,

Thanks
Tracy
Hi we are just having the same panic attack and just wondered if anyone else has submitted these forms? ( immigrant summary form/proof of worth)There is no mention of them in the Appendix A checklist or the 90 day letter they appear to be out of date forms can anybody throw some light on this please

Last edited by swoops; Jan 27th 2009 at 5:55 am. Reason: extra info
Old Jan 27th 2009, 6:15 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by swoops
Hi we are just having the same panic attack and just wondered if anyone else has submitted these forms? ( immigrant summary form/proof of worth)There is no mention of them in the Appendix A checklist or the 90 day letter they appear to be out of date forms can anybody throw some light on this please
Hi

Nothing further came back after my previous post and we now have our visas though so I guess these forms were not required
Old Jan 27th 2009, 7:29 am
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

Many thanks glad all went smoothly for you
It would be helpfull if the cic london would update the website to save all this confussion:curse:
Old Jan 27th 2009, 7:34 am

Originally Posted by swoops
Many thanks glad all went smoothly for you
It would be helpfull if the cic london would update the website to save all this confussion:curse:
completely agree, would help to make things so much easier