For Former Lancastrian

Old Apr 2nd 2013, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

worriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud of
Default For Former Lancastrian

For Former Lancasterian

Slightly related,my son arrived back in Calgary today three hours ago following one year exclusion order etc!! He got a grilling which was expected..and in his case deserved,They gave him 6 months visitor visa,having the PR documentation with him really helped.Thank you for all your excellent advise in the past so relieved.Next thing now the PR hopefully June/July now not so worried mom !
Old Apr 2nd 2013, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For Former Lancastrian

You are welcome.
Old Aug 18th 2013, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

worriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
You are welcome.
Hi Again
I am back again for more advice.Its re my sons and common law partner Canada PR application submitted last Nov 2012
.London have extended their time to Sept 15 2013 to produce a RCMP criminal background check.
My main concern 2 really,the first is that it wont be back on or before new deadline expires and what happens then?
Second concern is if the RCMP cert comes back with info as in "Not Cleared" or "May or May not be a Record."If this is the case which is highly possibe,as he was arrested/charged but not convicted- the charge was later stayed and he was served a probation period for one year expired April 2013.
Should he engage a criminal lawyer to gather up all files and details relationg to the arrest and charge so if London need more info following on from Criminal record check that it will be available and mabe avoid more delays.
I feel now the whole process could be lost .They should try and do everything possible to keep the application alive.
Any advice very much appreciated.
Thank you R
Old Aug 19th 2013, 1:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worriedmom
Hi Again
I am back again for more advice.Its re my sons and common law partner Canada PR application submitted last Nov 2012
.London have extended their time to Sept 15 2013 to produce a RCMP criminal background check.
My main concern 2 really,the first is that it wont be back on or before new deadline expires and what happens then?
Second concern is if the RCMP cert comes back with info as in "Not Cleared" or "May or May not be a Record."If this is the case which is highly possibe,as he was arrested/charged but not convicted- the charge was later stayed and he was served a probation period for one year expired April 2013.
Should he engage a criminal lawyer to gather up all files and details relationg to the arrest and charge so if London need more info following on from Criminal record check that it will be available and mabe avoid more delays.
I feel now the whole process could be lost .They should try and do everything possible to keep the application alive.
Any advice very much appreciated.
Thank you R
Fingerprint results can be obtained in 3 days if done electronically.
Read this link to see where and how to get them done.
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm
Electronic fingerprint service can be obtained from the Calgary Police Services.
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/ps-sp-elect-eng.htm
Old Aug 19th 2013, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

Thank you very much