Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Is this form the same as Police Check subject access 3019B?

Is this form the same as Police Check subject access 3019B?

Old Apr 20th 2008, 11:37 pm
Account Closed

slyder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is this form the same as Police Check subject access 3019B?

Hi,

I want to get a subject access police check, and live in somerset, therefore Avon & Somerset Constabulary.

Their form is "subject access - form 462"

http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk...sid=24#DID_153

Is this the correct form for my PR application?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 2:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this form the same as Police Check subject access 3019B?

Originally Posted by slyder
Hi,

I want to get a subject access police check, and live in somerset, therefore Avon & Somerset Constabulary.

Yes, that looks like a subject access request.

This is what CIC say in their instructions to get. You might also look into getting an ACPO check as this is, according to an email someone on this forum got from CIC, also acceptable. There is much confusion about this though and if you want to play it safe, stick with the subject access request. It's cheaper and easier (no guarantor or photos!) too
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:42 am
Account Closed

slyder is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Biiiiink
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slyder
Hi,

Hi
There is also a form on the CHC forms page which you can fill in and take to your local station.......so you can avoid the risk if being pushed into the 'pilot' ACPO scheme
Good Luck
Stef and Lins