This form must be completed by...

Old Jan 9th 2012, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

skytra7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question This form must be completed by...

Hi,

I have a question that may sound very silly and simple (however my partner and I can't agree on the issue).

I am doing Part 2 of the application pack for spousal visa

Within GUIDE 3999 it states that:

"...This form must be completed by:

You, as the principal applicant,
Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
Your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not)...
"

So fare I have Identified two sections that state this, they are:

Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)

Additional family information (IMM 5406)

So...My question is do my my wife, my children and myself contribute to ONE application form OR do we need to do THREE SEPARATE copies of the same application form?

Sorry if this sounds like a silly question but we want our application to be right first time, thanks
Old Jan 9th 2012, 9:39 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This form must be completed by...

Your wife is a Canadian citizen I presume. In that case she does not fill out any forms except those for the sponsor. If your children are all hers they should also be Canadian citizens and the same would apply. You do mention them in your application but they do not fill out pr application forms.