Form filling question- schedule 3

Old Mar 1st 2009, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

habs fan is on a distinguished road
Default Form filling question- schedule 3

Hi, question 11 - work experience asks you to list all your occupations over the last 10 years. Ive been an electrician all this time but for 2 employers, so do i put this as two occupations of the same NOC or just one as their the same NOC?
Much appreciated.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

MarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to all
Default Re: Form filling question- schedule 3

Originally Posted by habs fan
Hi, question 11 - work experience asks you to list all your occupations over the last 10 years. Ive been an electrician all this time but for 2 employers, so do i put this as two occupations of the same NOC or just one as their the same NOC?
Much appreciated.
I've asked exactly the same question before. I don't know the correct answer, but everybody who responded to me told me to list each job separately, even if they have the same NOC code.

I guess this way it makes it easier for CHC to match up the dates on references to the dates of the two occupations, and I'm sure they can see that you have been doing the same role continually, so I wouldn't think it could cause any problem.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

i would list them as seperate jobs but using the same "job title", if you worked for 2 different companies then you should also list those companies in the application regardless of whether or not its the same NOC code... (am i understanding the question correctly?)

Also, you dont want to lie on your application and say that you worked for one company for longer than you actually did, so I'd say put both jobs.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

I put each position for the last 10 years, although they were the same NOC but for different employers.

JET
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

delsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud of

For that section I filled per occupation as that is what it is asking. Since leaving university I have been a Network Consultant and an IT Security Consultant for 3 different companies.

Listed these as two different occupations. Then you can break down the various employments in the employment history section..
Old Jun 13th 2009, 11:55 pm
Just Joined

benpals is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Form filling question- schedule 3

Originally Posted by delsol79
For that section I filled per occupation as that is what it is asking. Since leaving university I have been a Network Consultant and an IT Security Consultant for 3 different companies.

Listed these as two different occupations. Then you can break down the various employments in the employment history section..

######################
Same question - see previous answers - will do same tks

Have same NOC job 1111 for 8 or 9 firms doing same type of stuff so will complete work experience boxes 8-9 times so dates match up to jobs in IMM0008 Sch 1 Q11. personal history --employers.