Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Forgot to send a "seod addressed mailing labels" ?? Anyone with prev experience?

Forgot to send a "seod addressed mailing labels" ?? Anyone with prev experience?

Old Jun 6th 2014, 7:59 am
Just Joined

Brainwave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Forgot to send a "seod addressed mailing labels" ?? Anyone with prev experience?

Hi

I am really worried now, I forgot to send the self addressed mailing labels along with my FSWP application. Does anyone have previous experience of this mistake? Should i wait to hear back or should I send a fresh application ? Please help !!
Old Jun 7th 2014, 9:14 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forgot to send a "seod addressed mailing labels" ?? Anyone with prev experience?

What stage is your app and what kind of app?

If you've got a ref number I'd send it in and ask for it to be added it to your app, but it depends on what stage you're at.

I certainly wouldn't send a whole new app personally.

Good luck.
Old Jun 7th 2014, 9:52 am
Just Joined

Brainwave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Forgot to send a "seod addressed mailing labels" ?? Anyone with prev experience?

I sent Federal skilled worker application for
PR. As it's a first time application, I have no
Reference number(only my details and the courier delivery
Dates) etc.
Really appreciate that you replied, I am concerned
Whether they will send it back, by considering it incomplete.
Old Jun 8th 2014, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

tee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brainwave
I sent Federal skilled worker application for
PR. As it's a first time application, I have no
Reference number(only my details and the courier delivery
Dates) etc.
Really appreciate that you replied, I am concerned
Whether they will send it back, by considering it incomplete.
My understanding is that they use the self addressed labels to return you're application back to you if it is incomplete. Wouldn't that be ironic if it was sent back.
I don't know the answer for sure but I'd say it's unlikely to be returned