Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Footballer needs help on type of Visa i need to fill out to immigrate to Canada.

Wikiposts

Footballer needs help on type of Visa i need to fill out to immigrate to Canada.

Old May 16th 2014, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

StevenLaurax is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Footballer needs help on type of Visa i need to fill out to immigrate to Canada.

I am a professional footballer in scotland and i have a letter of invitation from a team near Ontario( basically a job offer ) which visa do i need to fill out? I will be moving with my common law partner and our baby and my step daughter. I believe its a Temp foreign worker visa i need to fill out, but if this is the case what are my changes of becoming a permenant citizen? We really want to stay, we dont want to give up well paid jobs here just to be kicked out again and go home with nothing. My partner will seek employment also and my step daughter will start school right away. My step daughters grandmother is a canadian citizen and her father is planning to move over also. Any advice will be appreciated thank you