Finally sent off application.

Old Apr 30th 2011, 5:52 pm
Account Closed

mojovibe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Finally sent off application.

Finally sent FSW application package off to the CIC on Tuesday 26/4/11, and it was received and signed for by someone called Stephenson on Friday 29/4/11 in Sydney.

After spending almost 11 months finding out about what the forms actually mean, gathering documents, and refilling out forms whilst waiting for certain documents to be processed, due to the dates changing on the forms. Its finally there, and I can honestly say "I've never had to deal with anything so rigmaroled in my life."

I just hope that it doesn't get sent back due to a silly mistake or an oversight on my behalf. Its cost me almost a thousand pounds up to press, the notarisation being the most expensive part. And the fees for the application haven't been paid for as yet, until they approve the application.

So now the nightmare of preparing the application has ended, the stress of the waiting game begins. So fingers crossed.

Last edited by mojovibe; Apr 30th 2011 at 5:56 pm. Reason: missing text
Old Apr 30th 2011, 5:58 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally sent off application.

Hi

Originally Posted by mojovibe View Post
Finally sent FSW application package off to the CIC on Tuesday 26/4/11, and it was received and signed for by someone called Stephenson on Friday 29/4/11 in Sydney.

After spending almost 11 months finding out about what the forms actually mean, gathering documents, and refilling out forms whilst waiting for certain documents to be processed, due to the dates changing on the forms. Its finally there, and I can honestly say "I've never had to deal with anything so rigmaroled in my life."

I just hope that it doesn't get sent back due to a silly mistake or an oversight on my behalf. Its cost me almost a thousand pounds up to press, the notarisation being the most expensive part. And the fees for the application haven't been paid for as yet, until they approve the application.

So now the nightmare of preparing the application has ended, the stress of the waiting game begins. So fingers crossed.

You mean you sent the application to CIO Sydney without the application fees of $550 per adult? If you did, it is coming back.
Old Apr 30th 2011, 6:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by PMM View Post
Hi

You mean you sent the application to CIO Sydney without the application fees of $550 per adult? If you did, it is coming back.

No, I mean that the form and card details are in with the application, but they haven't been processed as yet. Due to the fact they only received the application on Friday, and haven't approved or processed the application as yet.

I wasn't able to use my credit card due to the fact it hasn't got eleven months validity on it. So I had to get a travellers cash passport (mastercard) from the travel agents, and load it with Canadian dollars. So up to press the cost is around a thousand, plus the application fees, if and when the application is approved.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 10:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mojovibe View Post
Finally sent FSW application package off to the CIC on Tuesday 26/4/11, and it was received and signed for by someone called Mckenzie on Friday 29/4/11 in Sydney.

edit