Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

FINALLY PPR is here. Yessssssssssssss!

FINALLY PPR is here. Yessssssssssssss!

Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:11 am
Your goto Realtor

liquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the rough
Default FINALLY PPR is here. Yessssssssssssss!

Oh my god after months of beeing a nervous wreck waiting and getting jelous of everyone on here getting ppr it is finally my turn. I cant believe it. When the post came I saw on front it had my file number which meant its from CIC. Was so exicited but also thought maybe they might reject my whole file. Then I see the heading Passport Request.

I am on such a high right now. Although I know things can still go wrong and also must not get to excited until I have VISA in hand but its another step surely closer to my dream.

I am gonna go in person to hand my passport. Does anyone know when you collect passport 10 days later do you get VISA also on spot or have to wait a while for that by post.

Anyway good luck to everyone waiting for next stage. Hang on in there. We are all here for the same dream of moving to Canada and hope it happens for all.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

cynthia2373 will become famous soon enoughcynthia2373 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: FINALLY PPR is here. Yessssssssssssss!

Brilliant news! Congratulations!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

CIC are on a ROLLLLLL!
Well done LS!
BTW, Whats your timescale?
Congrats again,
Kenny
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!

The shiny new visa will be stamped into your passport!!!!

Joanne

Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by liquidsuite
Oh my god after months of beeing a nervous wreck waiting and getting jelous of everyone on here getting ppr it is finally my turn. I cant believe it. When the post came I saw on front it had my file number which meant its from CIC. Was so exicited but also thought maybe they might reject my whole file. Then I see the heading Passport Request.
Nice feeling is it not? Congratulations and welcome to the 'Almost there club'
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Location: Dubai, soon will be in Toronto, afterwards... who know?!
Canaway is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations liquidstate....
All the best in your trip to london to get the VISA
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

landy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS...... EXCELLENT NEWS....

Now, where's mine.... been 5 weeks since they received the med results, JC's has theres and they were after us.... :curse: :curse: :curse:

ARGH.... where's the JD... I need a drink !!!!!

ALL THE BEST

Andy.... and a very stressed wife, Jackie.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

landy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by landy_andy
CONGRATULATIONS...... EXCELLENT NEWS....

Now, where's mine.... been 5 weeks since they received the med results, JC's has theres and they were after us.... :curse: :curse: :curse:

ARGH.... where's the JD... I need a drink !!!!!

ALL THE BEST

Andy.... and a very stressed wife, Jackie.
PS.... Time line... time line.... time line.... esp. date meds received at CHC
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

NikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant future

Congratulations Liquidsuite.
We posted out passports to CIC, it took 4 weeks but if you go to CIC on a Thursday, leave passports and collect them 2 weeks later the nice shiny visas will be in there.
Good luck for the future.
Nik
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

I am on such a high right now. Although I know things can still go wrong and also must not get to excited until I have VISA in hand but its another step surely closer to my dream.

I am gonna go in person to hand my passport. Does anyone know when you collect passport 10 days later do you get VISA also on spot or have to wait a while for that by post.

Anyway good luck to everyone waiting for next stage. Hang on in there. We are all here for the same dream of moving to Canada and hope it happens for all.
Excellent News! Congratulations.
The line moves on. Waiting and hoping.

Simon
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:51 am
Your goto Realtor

liquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the rough

Thanks everyone.
I am so excited and tempted to go to London today but will never make by 2pm and got to get photos they asked for. So will have to wait a whole week before going there.
My time line is on this link
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405857
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

DCuz99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so pleased to be congratulating so many people lately and also please to congratulate you. Well done liquidsuite . I am so excited for you.

DCuz99
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:59 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Great news Liquidsuite.
Best put out a nationwide warning that on Thursday 26th April 2007 man with biggest, cheesiest smile on face will be heading in to London, do not approach as he is heading in a straight line to the Canadian High Commission!
Suzanne & Steven
Old Apr 19th 2007, 10:32 am
Your goto Realtor

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Great news Liquidsuite.
Best put out a nationwide warning that on Thursday 26th April 2007 man with biggest, cheesiest smile on face will be heading in to London, do not approach as he is heading in a straight line to the Canadian High Commission!
Suzanne & Steven
yes I may be the only person on the tube smilling that day as most times on tube people are always depressed. But then if I had to travel by london tube alot i would be too.
One question when I get passport back with visa will I get some kind of pack with some advice on what to do next. I know will be flying out but not sure about all the paper work i need and so on.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Brilliant news.

The rest of us must be getting near the top by now!

Enjoy your celebrations and best of luck for the future.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.