Finally, it's all done

Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

sprucemoose is on a distinguished road
Default Finally, it's all done

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU! This forum has been a massive help for me as I made my way through the Canadian immigration process. In particular, PMM and Chumley have probably saved my sanity on several occasions.

So my partner and I, after just over a year of processing (via the old fast track with arranged employment route, having been here on TWPs), are now permanent residents. We landed at the Peace Bridge in Fort Erie last week, and are now just awaiting our PR cards in the mail. Oh, and we're also expecting our first baby this year too! So another little Canadian in the making.

Best of luck to all those still waiting.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Finally, it's all done

Double congrats!!!!!!good luck and all the best...........
Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Finally, it's all done

Well done to you and wishing you all the very best in the future.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute

Well done and congratulations. All the best for the future.
Tina
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Adeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really nice

Fantastic news we wish all the very best what a good start as Canadians!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sprucemoose
I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU! This forum has been a massive help for me as I made my way through the Canadian immigration process. In particular, PMM and Chumley have probably saved my sanity on several occasions.

So my partner and I, after just over a year of processing (via the old fast track with arranged employment route, having been here on TWPs), are now permanent residents. We landed at the Peace Bridge in Fort Erie last week, and are now just awaiting our PR cards in the mail. Oh, and we're also expecting our first baby this year too! So another little Canadian in the making.

Best of luck to all those still waiting.
Congratulations on your PR and your baby news!!

Michelle
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Exciting news! Huge congrats and best of luck with your new life in Canada and the baby
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of

congratulations for the PR and the baby!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

sprucemoose is on a distinguished road

Thank you all.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:47 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:56 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!!