FINALLY Got It!

Old Aug 25th 2005, 6:59 am
Just Joined

ParisPatience is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking FINALLY Got It!

I finally received my visa yesterday! This has been such a long wait, I still can't believe that I actually have it. {Applied October 2001} I'm gonna be landing within the next couple of months!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Default Re: FINALLY Got It!

Originally Posted by ParisPatience
I finally received my visa yesterday! This has been such a long wait, I still can't believe that I actually have it. {Applied October 2001} I'm gonna be landing within the next couple of months!
Well done, all the very best.

Paula.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 2:45 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ParisPatience
Congratulations!!!!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

TNIM will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by amancharan
Congratulations!!!!
~~Congratulations!~~ ParisPatience. Welcome to Canada
Old Aug 25th 2005, 2:54 pm
Pinko lentil-hugger

Hipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to all

Congratulations! Where will you be living?
Old Aug 25th 2005, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Scoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the rough

great news.... time always brings some joy