Finally approved to sponsor!

Old Mar 16th 2006, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

vietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the rough
Talking Finally approved to sponsor!

I was finally approved for sponsorship. The normal processing time is suppose to be 41 days, however our application took 128 days from the day we sent our application until we received noticed that I am approve for sponsorship. I’m just happy that the first stage is approved and now our application is in Singapore for stage 2. Does anyone have any idea how long the next stage might take providing there are no complications? This is a common-law application.

PS, E-client or E-case, what ever it’s called, is still not working for us.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally approved to sponsor!

Originally Posted by vietcan
I was finally approved for sponsorship. The normal processing time is suppose to be 41 days, however our application took 128 days from the day we sent our application until we received noticed that I am approve for sponsorship. I’m just happy that the first stage is approved and now our application is in Singapore for stage 2. Does anyone have any idea how long the next stage might take providing there are no complications? This is a common-law application.

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO Finally ive been checking every day for your post that said this!!!
you can check current processing times at www.cic.gc.ca
Ive just had mine processed in London in 11 weeks dont know about singapore.
Congrats again!!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

ijstewart is on a distinguished road

Congratulations!! We have also been waiting a while, 68 days today!! We submitted our application on Jan 9,2006 and I am hoping to hear any day now that I have been approved to sponsor. Are you living in Canada? I am starting to think that because my husband and I both live in the UK that this is why it is taking so long, it really makes you start to panic that something isn't right. Best of luck to you with the rest of your application, I hope the next wait isn't so long!!

P.S. E-CAS doesn't work for us either!!

Old Mar 17th 2006, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

vietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the rough

Hi. thanks for your replies, it's great to have such positive feedback. To answer your question about " Are you living in Canada? " Answer : No. Not being in Canada has been the most challenging aspect of this process so far. It's been very difficult to communicate with CIC. At one point I had my father in Canada call for me, but they didn't give him much information, except to say the application was received, and that processing time can take longer if applying from abroad.

So don't panic yet, because mine took 128 from start to finish to get approved for sponsorship. I wish you all the best and hope your timeline will be faster then ours has been so far.

Originally Posted by ijstewart
Congratulations!! We have also been waiting a while, 68 days today!! We submitted our application on Jan 9,2006 and I am hoping to hear any day now that I have been approved to sponsor. Are you living in Canada? I am starting to think that because my husband and I both live in the UK that this is why it is taking so long, it really makes you start to panic that something isn't right. Best of luck to you with the rest of your application, I hope the next wait isn't so long!!

Old Mar 17th 2006, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice

Originally Posted by ijstewart

Hi, we both live in the UK and it took about 90 days in total to get decision made (they received it 7 Nov, started processing 5 Dec and decision made 13 Feb).

re e-cas, trying playing about with the place of birth. I'd been selecting 'UK' for months and it didn't work, then I tried 'England' and it did.

HTH

V
Old Mar 17th 2006, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

Thanks so much for your support as well. We send our applications in at the same time. I mailed mine November 10th, 2005 and it would have been received November 17th-20th. (same as yours) I can see yours has moved much faster then ours. Very happy for you, and hope ours will move faster now too. Best of luck to you.

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO Finally ive been checking every day for your post that said this!!!
you can check current processing times at www.cic.gc.ca
Ive just had mine processed in London in 11 weeks dont know about singapore.
Congrats again!!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 4:44 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!! The final decision is on its way mate; just a little bit of wait!!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 8:15 am
Faire de la *fluff fluff*

Fluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura about

Thanks so much for your support as well. We send our applications in at the same time. I mailed mine November 10th, 2005 and it would have been received November 17th-20th. (same as yours) I can see yours has moved much faster then ours. Very happy for you, and hope ours will move faster now too. Best of luck to you.

Congrats! Cool to know, we just went to the Hague today and got our Stat Dec. done and are waiting for our documents to be translated. As soon as that's done we will be posting ours! So, hopefully within the week. Adn then we shall (Lord willing) be in the same boat as ya'll!! So excited for you!!!!