finally!!!!

Old Apr 17th 2009, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

clairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant future
Default finally!!!!

hi all, finally got my passports back, they were sent from London on the 6th april...so did take a while to get here..but i have my visa,s now thats all i was worried about..so now have to go to the POE and activate them..just one question i noticed one of the passports expire next april, and her visa is only valid till then..when i get the passport renewed do i then have to go back to the POE to activate her visa in that passport?? or what happens about that...thanks all
Old Apr 17th 2009, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all
Default Re: finally!!!!

Hi CM70

CONGRATULATIONS

cant answer your query sorry

have a wonderful new life

kae
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

im not sure I understand the question.. you are asking if you have to re-activate the visa if you get a new passport but already activated the visa in your old passport? in that case...once you have landed with the visa you are permanent resident. you don't need to activate it again if you get a new passport because you will have a PR card by the time your visa expires and a record of landing. so it won't be necessary to "land" again with the new passport

congrats! and please clarify what you mean exactly
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

WendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant future

Congratualtions
Old Apr 17th 2009, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

DESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really nice

Brilliant news, congratulations
Old Apr 17th 2009, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

wonderful at last!! so it took them from 26th march to april 6th to insert visa thats excellent!!
less than 2 weeks
long time to get back to canada though, was the 6th april date the actaul date of posting from the uk or was that the date of your paperwork?

reason I ask is CHC seem to complete their action then sit on stuuf for days before it makes its way out in the post

are you going to make a mad dash for the border this weekeend???
Old Apr 18th 2009, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

clairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant future

Chumley, 6th april was the date it got posted..so did take a while...i would like to go and activate them tomorrow..but it might have to wait till next weekend
Old Apr 18th 2009, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by clairemarie70
hi all, finally got my passports back, they were sent from London on the 6th april...so did take a while to get here..but i have my visa,s now thats all i was worried about..so now have to go to the POE and activate them..just one question i noticed one of the passports expire next april, and her visa is only valid till then..when i get the passport renewed do i then have to go back to the POE to activate her visa in that passport?? or what happens about that...thanks all

Congratulations Claire!

Michelle
Old Apr 18th 2009, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

rufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nice

congratulations!!!!
xx
Nearly there

Helen
Old Apr 18th 2009, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!