Finally

Old Aug 10th 2005, 8:50 pm
krn
Forum Regular

krn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the rough
Default Finally

Wow !! went to the local post office today and sent my skilled worker application by special delivery costing £6.00. Figures crossed it does not come back straight away or gets lost in the system .. It's hard work and a costly one trying to gather all the information....

Also I would like to thank this forum and the people for providing me with wealth of information which has enabled me to clarify loads of grey areas..

I guess it's wait

Kam

Old Aug 10th 2005, 9:11 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally

Originally Posted by krn
Wow !! went to the local post office today and sent my skilled worker application by special delivery costing £6.00. Figures crossed it does not come back straight away or gets lost in the system .. It's hard work and a costly one trying to gather all the information....

Also I would like to thank this forum and the people for providing me with wealth of information which has enabled me to clarify loads of grey areas..

I guess it's wait

Kam

The best of luck to you
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:42 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: Finally

Originally Posted by krn

I guess it's wait

Kam

Congrats and welcome to the waiting game