Wikiposts

Final requirements letter??

Old Dec 29th 2008, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of
Default Final requirements letter??

I received an email today from CIC that read:

I have sent you our final requirements letter. The letter outlines our processing times which will apply as soon as we receive your passports and the requested information.

Another sleepless night for us!! What are they likely to ask for re: requested information as part of the final requirements?

I thought they had everything??

Hollis Family
Old Dec 29th 2008, 3:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Final requirements letter??

Originally Posted by Hollis Family

I have sent you our final requirements letter. The letter outlines our processing times which will apply as soon as we receive your passports and the requested information.

Another sleepless night for us!! What are they likely to ask for re: requested information as part of the final requirements?

Hollis Family
Oh dear hope its all okay, sounds possative though if they have asked for passports ?

keep us posted and fingers crossed for you
Old Dec 29th 2008, 4:10 am
Property Owner

welshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nicewelshchem is just really nice

I got my letter through today.

They need another 2 passport photos per person and they need to confirm your eye colour and height.
Old Dec 29th 2008, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hollis Family

Hollis Family
to me this sounds like fantastic news for you
I know you were worrying over your sons meds so it sounds like thats all sorted at last for you
they would not be talking passport requests if there were any probs

huge luck last lap at last for you
plus cant believe they are working today gives hope to us all
Old Dec 29th 2008, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Oh dear hope its all okay, sounds possative though if they have asked for passports ?

keep us posted and fingers crossed for you
Thanks I have everything crossed will keep you posted!!
Old Dec 29th 2008, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by welshchem
I got my letter through today.

They need another 2 passport photos per person and they need to confirm your eye colour and height.
Lets hope thats all they need - this is the biggest rollercoaster I have ever been on!! Congratulations on your news!
Old Dec 29th 2008, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chumley
to me this sounds like fantastic news for you
I know you were worrying over your sons meds so it sounds like thats all sorted at last for you
they would not be talking passport requests if there were any probs

huge luck last lap at last for you
plus cant believe they are working today gives hope to us all
Thank you so much for all your words of encouragement - will keep you posted!

Michelle