Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

filling in form IMM 5540 sponsor questionaire

filling in form IMM 5540 sponsor questionaire

Old Jan 14th 2010, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

petesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nice
Default filling in form IMM 5540 sponsor questionaire

As the title says I am filling in the sponsor questionnaire and it asks for proof of intent to re-establish in Canada, we have'nt got any contract or job offers , property etc, so what do we put? we just want to go to Canada as a family, thanks
Old Jan 14th 2010, 5:57 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: filling in form IMM 5540 sponsor questionaire

Hi

Originally Posted by petesdragon
As the title says I am filling in the sponsor questionnaire and it asks for proof of intent to re-establish in Canada, we have'nt got any contract or job offers , property etc, so what do we put? we just want to go to Canada as a family, thanks
Outline where you intend to live, what efforts that you are making for accommodation, jobs schooling.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

say or write something like, u intend to move back and presently has been looking for a place and ie point them to direction like rent.ca and what you doing, plus what website u have checked to look for jobs..

they want to know how u intend to stay whne u back in Canada...
Old Jan 20th 2010, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

petesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nice

Thanks for the advice, I am now filling in the Form 5562 supplementary information your travels, it says list all your travels(Principal Applicant), fine can do, then it mentions your family, everyone else is already a canadian citizen and I am the only one needing to emigrate so my question after that ramble is do I need to put my families travels down?
Old Jan 20th 2010, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of light

I put down all my travels as it proved we were together at the time! And it showed how many times I came to UK before we were married, again to prove our relationship...
If you can get a letter from a family member in Canada to say you can stay with them when you get there, this should help prove repatriation back to Canada..