file transfer from Buffalo

Old Nov 13th 2011, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: file transfer from Buffalo

Originally Posted by KeithSonja
Hi, our file was transferred from Buffalo to Ottawa, they have already asked for further information, Medicals and Right of Residency Fee. See time line below.

Fingers crossed Ottawa is moving quickly
Good news for you.

Our file has been in Seattle for just under 3 weeks and nothing heard from them as yet. we hear something very soon.
Old Nov 13th 2011, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mad Jockette
Good news for you.

Our file has been in Seattle for just under 3 weeks and nothing heard from them as yet. we hear something very soon.

I am sure that you will hear soon, I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Old Nov 13th 2011, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KeithSonja
I am sure that you will hear soon, I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Thanks and likewise.

3 weeks is not a lot of time in the grand scope of things in this process. But it is a lifetime when awaiting a reply
Old Nov 15th 2011, 5:38 am
Just Joined

marg-den is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Marg-Den
Many congratulations.

Sorry for delay in replying to you, we have been away for a few days.
M
thank you for the congrats i hope yours come quick but i dont hold my breath with immigration well passports are safely on way to new york as we speak so around 3-4 weeks we should have them back with the visa in them then off to an immigration building in saskatoon to finalise things at last
Old Nov 15th 2011, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by marg-den
thank you for the congrats i hope yours come quick but i dont hold my breath with immigration well passports are safely on way to new york as we speak so around 3-4 weeks we should have them back with the visa in them then off to an immigration building in saskatoon to finalise things at last
Thank you. I am so pleased for you.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 2:15 am
Just Joined

thanks again i know how much it means just to know one way or another fingers crossed you hear soon everyone gets there some just go road the houses to get their as in my case nearly 4 years but at least its almost done now thank god if you have any question just drop us a line
Old Dec 8th 2011, 3:52 am
Just Joined

got the passports back and went to the border tuesday 6th dec so now we are canadian residents no more work permits. had to go out the country to america as its a month before we could get an appointment at saskatoon. but at least its done now were here to stay
Old Dec 8th 2011, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Marg-Den

Congratulations and I am so pleased for you.
Old Dec 8th 2011, 10:45 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Great news guys

Hopefully there will be some more of us celebrating soon too
Old Dec 8th 2011, 11:32 pm
JGK
BE Enthusiast

JGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marg-den
got the passports back and went to the border tuesday 6th dec so now we are canadian residents no more work permits. had to go out the country to america as its a month before we could get an appointment at saskatoon. but at least its done now were here to stay
When I phoned the CIC helpline, they told me it would be at least 15 working days for the Saskatoon office to contact me. In reality, I had a letter within 7 days and an appointment after < 14 days avoiding the long haul to the border
Old Dec 9th 2011, 3:10 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: file transfer from Buffalo

Originally Posted by JGK
When I phoned the CIC helpline, they told me it would be at least 15 working days for the Saskatoon office to contact me. In reality, I had a letter within 7 days and an appointment after < 14 days avoiding the long haul to the border
we would have waited that long but it was going to be mid jan as back log at saskatoon at the min so as our son is 18 he wants to work for christmas and jan he has exams and im away for 6 weeks it would have been feb some time in all honesty so the border it was north portal only felt right to go saskatchewan border with america they was really helpful and friendly not like coutts but its all done now

thank you all for you kind wishes i hope you are not waiting to long we all get their eventually just via different times and routes

good luck everyone and keep your chins up its hard but worth the wait