file transfer from Buffalo

Old Oct 26th 2011, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute
Default file transfer from Buffalo

We have been informed today that our PR application under the PNP scheme has been transferred from Buffalo to Seattle.

Hopefully this means we are in the final stages of our PR being granted, can anybody advise how long their application took to complete from this stage?

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 30th 2011, 3:55 am
Just Joined

marg-den is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: file transfer from Buffalo

Originally Posted by Mad Jockette
We have been informed today that our PR application under the PNP scheme has been transferred from Buffalo to Seattle.

Hopefully this means we are in the final stages of our PR being granted, can anybody advise how long their application took to complete from this stage?

Thanks in advance
hi ours did the same from buffalo to new york thou dated april 27th just got a request for medical info that we already sent and asking for acceptance fee dated oct 14th not sure if this helps but they say buffalo is really busy ?
Old Oct 30th 2011, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marg-den
hi ours did the same from buffalo to new york thou dated april 27th just got a request for medical info that we already sent and asking for acceptance fee dated oct 14th not sure if this helps but they say buffalo is really busy ?
Hi Marg-den
thank you for your reply.
I had heard that Buffalo was very busy. A friend of mine had their file sent to Detroit about a month ago from Buffalo.

Are you saying that it had taken about 6 months (April - Oct)for them to ask for more info and fees?
I am praying ours isn't going to take that long.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 6:41 pm
JGK
BE Enthusiast

JGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond repute

my file was moved from Buffalo to Detroit in July.

The PR application was submitted in in Sept 2010, medical in March 2011. Detroit asked for 2009/2010 tax returns and all my 2011 pay slips at the end of July.

PPR came in early September and I 'Landed' in Saskatoon in October (13 months for the whole process).
Old Oct 31st 2011, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

JGK
thanks, that is encouraging to hear.

Hoping ours is only going to be 13 months.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 4:06 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: file transfer from Buffalo

[QUOTE=Mad Jockette;9704414]Hi Marg-den
thank you for your reply.
I had heard that Buffalo was very busy. A friend of mine had their file sent to Detroit about a month ago from Buffalo.

Are you saying that it had taken about 6 months (April - Oct)for them to ask for more info and fees?
I am praying ours isn't going to take that long.[/QUOte

we sent our pr application off to buffalo and it was recieved 19th july 2010
20 weeks from then we started doing our medicals dec 2010 as we should hear something but they was running late so when i called them they said it would be around 26 weeks so no big deal doing our medicals we thought so jumping the gun we got them out the way

then jan 17th came the medical request so of to the doctors to tell them to forward them to ottowa im sure it was. then when i looked on the internet it said our file had gone to new york as of april 27th but in process from jan 17

we then got a email saying to send proof of medicals done ie reciepts doctors name and where at which we did and they wanted the accptance fee too so all that we sent back the day after they asked for it friday 14th oct 2011 so monday it went by courier and is at new york now so still waiting i think because our file was moved after they asked for the medicals they have mislayed them some where

so at the moment we just wait and wait and wait ! its been a long 4 years come jan 2012 so not long now i hope fingers crossed every one takes a different turn or route but im sure we all get their

i hope you hear soon but when i check it says they (new york ) wont reply unless the time line has passed not even to say they have got anything from you until the 13 months is up as i is on the website so we went from jan 17th till oct 14th before we heard anything only the website said we had our file moved

its hard but just try to put it to the back of your mind as you cant do a thing about it but wait so keep your self occupied so it not playing on your mind (hard) i know but has to be done to keep you sane
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Marg- Den

Thank you for your informative reply.
I hope that you also hear very soon.

Old Nov 2nd 2011, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mad Jockette
Hi Marg- Den

Thank you for your informative reply.
I hope that you also hear very soon.

glad to be of help its just so frustrating init !
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Marg - Den

it certainly is, not to mention that some stranger is in control of the next step in our life choices. Life would be boring if we didn't face a few challenges along the way!!!!!!

Well, keep smiling and positive.

Last edited by Mad Jockette; Nov 2nd 2011 at 6:37 pm.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 3:53 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, We had an email from our lawyer on Monday to say they our file has been sent from Buffalo to Ottawa to the Case Processing Pilot Scheme.

The letter from Buffalo states our file is one of a group selected for expediated processing. The same letter requested medicals. The lawyer seems to think we should, medicals all being ok that is, receive PR in the next 2-3 months. They are apparently putting through PNPs with corporate sponsors as more chance of paperwork being correct and pretty straightforward cases.

Time will tell
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by snowcandy
Hi, We had an email from our lawyer on Monday to say they our file has been sent from Buffalo to Ottawa to the Case Processing Pilot Scheme.

The letter from Buffalo states our file is one of a group selected for expediated processing. The same letter requested medicals. The lawyer seems to think we should, medicals all being ok that is, receive PR in the next 2-3 months. They are apparently putting through PNPs with corporate sponsors as more chance of paperwork being correct and pretty straightforward cases.

Time will tell
That is brilliant news. Hoping all goes smoothly for you.
keep us informed.

Old Nov 4th 2011, 2:49 am
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Mad Jockette, good luck for you too
Old Nov 11th 2011, 4:41 am
Just Joined

well finally got the request for sending our passports to immigration you wait nearly for years then they want your photos and passports to them in 30 days whats the rush ive waited 4 years ! so hopefully we can be signed sealed and prs by christmas so sat photos monday courier passports along with photos to new york

hope this helps with the time lines i have told you about before good luck all
Old Nov 13th 2011, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by marg-den
well finally got the request for sending our passports to immigration you wait nearly for years then they want your photos and passports to them in 30 days whats the rush ive waited 4 years ! so hopefully we can be signed sealed and prs by christmas so sat photos monday courier passports along with photos to new york

hope this helps with the time lines i have told you about before good luck all
Hi Marg-Den
Many congratulations.

Sorry for delay in replying to you, we have been away for a few days.
M
Old Nov 13th 2011, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough

Hi, our file was transferred from Buffalo to Ottawa, they have already asked for further information, Medicals and Right of Residency Fee. See time line below.

Fingers crossed Ottawa is moving quickly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.