Wikiposts

Few questions to experts

Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:41 am
Just Joined

skydiver5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Few questions to experts

Hi Andrew and others!
I have some questions:
1. Is enough as proof of funds i declare that I am owner of apartment? Of course I want to sell it when we will have visas.
2. As language skills must I show them "Language Test" or is there any good possibility?
Thank You for reply
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:45 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Few questions to experts

Hi

Originally Posted by skydiver5
Hi Andrew and others!
I have some questions:
1. Is enough as proof of funds i declare that I am owner of apartment? Of course I want to sell it when we will have visas.
2. As language skills must I show them "Language Test" or is there any good possibility?
Thank You for reply
1. As far as I know only London, and sometimes Sydney will accept a house evaluation as proof of funds.
2. If your mother tongue is neither English or French and your schooling was not in English, you will either have to take the TEF (French) IELTS (English) or submit proof that your language ability meets the benchmarks in Canadian Language Benchmarks see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/qual-3.html
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:50 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: Few questions to experts

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. As far as I know only London, and sometimes Sydney will accept a house evaluation as proof of funds.
2. If your mother tongue is neither English or French and your schooling was not in English, you will either have to take the TEF (French) IELTS (English) or submit proof that your language ability meets the benchmarks in Canadian Language Benchmarks see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/qual-3.html

Well,I know what they write but how it is in real. Are You sure that my house evaluation will not be accepted? I will apply from Warsaw.
Than You!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 12:26 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

It is real. Even applicants who are for years already in Canada on study/work permits are asked to submit IELTS and/or TEF test results. There is no real way around it anymore.

And yes, your apartment evaluation won't be accepted - you need to show cash in bank.

Originally Posted by skydiver5
Well,I know what they write but how it is in real. Are You sure that my house evaluation will not be accepted? I will apply from Warsaw.
Than You!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
It is real. Even applicants who are for years already in Canada on study/work permits are asked to submit IELTS and/or TEF test results. There is no real way around it anymore.

And yes, your apartment evaluation won't be accepted - you need to show cash in bank.
Thank You very much! Now I know correctly how it is