Wikiposts

Fee Payable to???

Old Jun 9th 2005, 12:24 am
Just Joined

jaymistrymba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fee Payable to???

Getting ready to submit my PR Application to the Canadian High Commission in London.

Just wondering do I make the Fees Payable to the 'Canadian High Commission'?? As it does not say who the fees are payable to in the Guides.
I have drafted an International Money Order in Canadian dollars from the bank.

Thanks,

Jay
Old Jun 9th 2005, 12:41 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fee Payable to???

Originally Posted by jaymistrymba
Getting ready to submit my PR Application to the Canadian High Commission in London.

Just wondering do I make the Fees Payable to the 'Canadian High Commission'?? As it does not say who the fees are payable to in the Guides.
I have drafted an International Money Order in Canadian dollars from the bank.

Thanks,

Jay
It says in the instructions that the payee should be The Receiver General Of Canada
Old Jun 9th 2005, 3:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Tangram
It says in the instructions that the payee should be The Receiver General Of Canada

Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell me where in the instructions it says this?? As I could not find it...
Old Jun 9th 2005, 4:17 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell me where in the instructions it says this?? As I could not find it...
e_swchck.pdf the checklist.

and the genreal guide e3df.pdf I think.
Old Jun 9th 2005, 8:06 pm
Just Joined

e_swchck.pdf the checklist.

and the genreal guide e3df.pdf I think.

I can't find those pdf documents. Do you have a link?? The Checklist I have been using is: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf
Old Jun 9th 2005, 10:37 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

I can't find those pdf documents. Do you have a link?? The Checklist I have been using is: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/applications/skilled.html
Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:02 pm
Just Joined

Do you have the full link?? As I have checked all the fees payable information on the above already. Thanks
Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:49 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Do you have the full link?? As I have checked all the fees payable information on the above already. Thanks
Sorry I dont, but one of those documents I think its the ckecklist document - Fee payment section, it clearly states " The Receiver General Of Canada " which is what I put on my Foreign Bank Draft.

See attached document which is the checklist
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
e_swchck.pdf (19.7 KB, 142 views)

Last edited by Tangram; Jun 9th 2005 at 11:58 pm.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 12:08 am
Just Joined

Sorry I dont, but one of those documents I think its the ckecklist document - Fee payment section, it clearly states " The Receiver General Of Canada " which is what I put on my Foreign Bank Draft.

See attached document which is the checklist
Hi, I found the link in the end by going to: www.canadavisa.org Just been to the bank and re-changed the Foreign Bank Draft from Payable To: 'Canadian High Commission' to 'RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA'. I think it is very important to get this right at the beginning as after one month drafts become invalid and if the High Commission get back to you after this month it can cause all kinds of problems. It would be useful if the CIC clearly state who the bank draft is payable to on all their information (CIC websites, checklists).

Best of luck with everything
Old Jun 10th 2005, 12:22 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Hi, I found the link in the end by going to: www.canadavisa.org Just been to the bank and re-changed the Foreign Bank Draft from Payable To: 'Canadian High Commission' to 'RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA'. I think it is very important to get this right at the beginning as after one month drafts become invalid and if the High Commission get back to you after this month it can cause all kinds of problems. It would be useful if the CIC clearly state who the bank draft is payable to on all their information (CIC websites, checklists).

Best of luck with everything
It does state clearly on the checklist, but if you haven't used it you wouldn't know.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 1:58 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/fees/e_fees.htm

This is from the London Visa office (CHC) official site.

Any other CIC discrepancies regarding checklists, notarising copies etc...... all the CORRECT info is on THIS site if you are applying from the UK via London

Morw