Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

fed ex,xpresspost,ups... Im confused.. Help I want to send SPousal Tonght!!1

fed ex,xpresspost,ups... Im confused.. Help I want to send SPousal Tonght!!1

Old Mar 4th 2007, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

watergirl73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fed ex,xpresspost,ups... Im confused.. Help I want to send SPousal Tonght!!1

It's ok I think you can just leave it if you dont understand it .. It's been answered by several ppl now....I was in a rush and failed to spell check. Im not the greatest typer... I'll try harder next time. I do however recognize hat many ppl on here from different countries have a difficult time with their english and would never make a comment like that. Please be kind!!

Last edited by watergirl73; Mar 4th 2007 at 12:26 pm.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Lotte Bell has a brilliant futureLotte Bell has a brilliant futureLotte Bell has a brilliant futureLotte Bell has a brilliant futureLotte Bell has a brilliant futureLotte Bell has a brilliant future
Default Re: fed ex,xpresspost,ups... Im confused.. Help I want to send SPousal Tonght!!1

Hey Watergirl!

Glad it got there safely! ..........am just praying that mine is somewhere there too......... Will find out in a week or two when I can phone Mississsauga and they can tell me. They said it can take up to 38 days until they will tell people whether they recived the application or not!

Good luck with your application!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

watergirl73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much... I was nervous to send it in case something happened but I feel better knowing it arrived. Thanks for the kind words!!!!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

Lotte Bell has a brilliant futureLotte Bell has a brilliant futureLotte Bell has a brilliant futureLotte Bell has a brilliant futureLotte Bell has a brilliant futureLotte Bell has a brilliant future

Just thought I would let you know that my appplication got to Miss. Its not lost!! Looked at Ecas today adn it says decision made for the sponsorship part on March 7th!! Yippeeeeeee! Lets hope it goes to London soon!

Turns out that the mail person should have got a signature even though it was a po box and there was alot of other mail that wasn't signed for......so no doubt loads of stress for others as well as me. At least that stress is over now and i learnt my lesson never to send to a PO box again as it just seems to add to the confusion!

Good luck with yours and hopefully you will hear something quickly aswell
Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:39 am
Bring on the snow!

Rob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond repute

I used xpresspost for sending our UK police certificate requests - ie we had to send original documents. The tracking online showed the parcel leaving Canada, but then that was it - nothing on it arriving in the UK or being delivered!

After much stressing for a week or two, we rec'd original docs back form the UK, so it was delivered just not updated online.

Will never use them again! Expecting PPR soon, and I'm only trusting Fedex!!