Wikiposts

FEB 06 90 it's here - GET IN !

Old Jun 25th 2008, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of
Default Re: FEB 06 90 it's here - GET IN !

Originally Posted by MissyDan
Hi,

Congrats.

I have been meaning to come on and say that I also got update letter and meds a few weeks back.

Good luck to those still waiting
Congrats MissyDan!
When all the Jan 06 applicants were getting their 60/90 day letters a couple of months back and you were wondering when you would get yours, being a Feb 06 applicant, well you are ahead of a lot of us now anyway, getting update letter and meds!
I suppose that must mean that CHC London are processing Feb 06 applications now...
Sim
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

blake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MissyDan
Hi,

Congrats.

I have been meaning to come on and say that I also got update letter and meds a few weeks back.

Good luck to those still waiting
Thats great! - Now get on trackitt and update your profile, yours is the only one left I need to fill up my 90 day column!!!

Well done again, I always wondered why it wasn't forthcoming.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

powderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nice

Originally Posted by susie q
applied for pr spring 2007 simplified for skilled worker and today received 90 day letter plus ?fast track for skilled worker very surprised not expecting this for at least another year
My roommate also received her 90 day letter at the end of April. She applied April 07 under the simplified process for skilled worker. No meds required yet though - just all the supporting documents and police checks for some reason. She doesn't have a job offer or anything though she has been over here two winters on a sponsored ski instructor visa so we think that perhaps her having a visa from Nov 07-Apr 08 maybe kick started the process...not sure. Makes me feel a little more confident about putting my application in now.

Congrats to all
Old Jun 25th 2008, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

MissyDan will become famous soon enoughMissyDan will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sim2point4
Congrats MissyDan!
When all the Jan 06 applicants were getting their 60/90 day letters a couple of months back and you were wondering when you would get yours, being a Feb 06 applicant, well you are ahead of a lot of us now anyway, getting update letter and meds!
I suppose that must mean that CHC London are processing Feb 06 applications now...
Sim
Thanks for that Sim, I guess I was getting worried because there were some Feb 06 and Mar 06 applicants at that time as well. I guess one gets paranoid and starts thinking what if there was something wrong with my file. Anyway I guess the worrying does not stop until one is over there.

EVERYONE THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE OVER THE YEARS I GUESS I WILL STILL BE LOOKING FOR YOUR ADVICE UNTIL I GET OVER THERE.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

MissyDan will become famous soon enoughMissyDan will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by blake75
Thats great! - Now get on trackitt and update your profile, yours is the only one left I need to fill up my 90 day column!!!

Well done again, I always wondered why it wasn't forthcoming.
Blake75,

Thanks for that, I will update it as well, been a bit busy recently and not had a chance to update the people on the forum as well.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:40 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

I can't wait for that good feeling.

Well done!!!!!!!