Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

FBI Miracle - Expedition Request really works.

FBI Miracle - Expedition Request really works.

Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:13 pm
Banned

nathan_1972 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FBI Miracle - Expedition Request really works.

First of all thanks to all those suggestions on this forum for expediting the FBI Fingerprint result. My case is one more proof that it really works.
My special thanks to "mhhp" for all the details - what to write in the envelope and the request letter.

My fingerprint card was received by CJIS on March 23 and I collected the processed card from the post office today(In fact, CJIS mail reached the post office yesterday itself).

I wish to share what I did:

1. In the request letter explained the reason for expedition request
2. Wrote 'Please Expedite this request by April 23, 2005" on the envelope
3. Sent Pre-paid self addressed express mail envelope along with the FBI fingerprint card, money order and the request letter to get the result back.

------------------------------

Only thing I am worried with this is miracle is that what should be in the FBI card.

In the FBI mail I received the following:
A letter stating that the result is attached and the back side of FBI finger print card with a seal "NO ARREST RECORD" dated March 29, 2005, CJIS division. There is one more date seal with a number on the back side of the card.

Please help me whether this is fine, as find in the FBI wesbite stating that we will receive the text "NO RECORD FOUND" in the processed card. Probably, I am really paranoid on this. Please tell me this is what everyone gets (NO ARREST RECORD) when there are no matches in the FBI processing.

Thanks very much in advance.
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 10:23 pm
Banned

Default Re: FBI Miracle - Expedition Request really works.

Expert could you please tell me what I have received from FBI (NO ARREST RECORD) is what everyone gets for their fingerprint result. Little worried as it reached very fast. Please help.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

ChicagoJer is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not an "expert" - but if you received an FBI card stating "No Arrest Record" then you have nothing to worry about it. It's their standard way of saying that you have no criminal record.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 7:08 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ChicagoJer
I'm not an "expert" - but if you received an FBI card stating "No Arrest Record" then you have nothing to worry about it. It's their standard way of saying that you have no criminal record.
Same here, so you are clean

glad the expedite worked for you.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

edreamer2000@ is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same situation with "No Arrest record", and I emailed the FBI unit and asked about the difference, and why it is not " NO RECORD FOUND" and they replied that they both mean the same thing (I can find u the email if u want to recheck)
Well, I would assume that they are telling the truth (as I didn't do anything), and that u should relax
Old Apr 4th 2005, 11:43 am
Banned

Hi edreamer2000@,mhhp,ChicagoJer

Thanks very much for all the help.

I am relieved to know that No Arrest Record and No Record Found are one and the same.

Thanks
Old Apr 5th 2005, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

Geet is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by nathan_1972
Hi edreamer2000@,mhhp,ChicagoJer

Thanks very much for all the help.

I am relieved to know that No Arrest Record and No Record Found are one and the same.

Thanks
Finally.....you have seen the light.