Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

FBI Fingerprints??? Which FBI office to send them to?

FBI Fingerprints??? Which FBI office to send them to?

Old Apr 13th 2005, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

sachdhr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FBI Fingerprints??? Which FBI office to send them to?

Hello all,

First of all, thank you for all your help with my immigration process which has been successfully completed.

This question concerns a very good friend of mine She is applying from the US.

She had her FBI prints done on a FBI fingerprint card. The private agency doesnt know WHERE to send the card to FBI so that prints can be processed. They just did the prints and gave her the card with her prints on it.

Do you know what FBI addess must the fingerprints be mailed to in the US????????

Thanks!

sachdhr
Old Apr 14th 2005, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

Geet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FBI Fingerprints??? Which FBI office to send them to?

You'll find answers to all your questions at this website.
Check it out, I hope it helps.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

bhartiamit is an unknown quantity at this point

When you go to the police station with the fingerprint card, get the finger prints, then send them to the adddress taht is sent with the letter that comes from the Canadian Consulate.
Thanks
Originally Posted by sachdhr
Hello all,

First of all, thank you for all your help with my immigration process which has been successfully completed.

She had her FBI prints done on a FBI fingerprint card. The private agency doesnt know WHERE to send the card to FBI so that prints can be processed. They just did the prints and gave her the card with her prints on it.

Do you know what FBI addess must the fingerprints be mailed to in the US????????

Thanks!

sachdhr
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:43 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Why your friend is not reading the Buffalo specific instruction from application kit??? All about FBI (including address) is there.

How your friend wants to be sure that at least minimum required forms and documents are included if she is not reading the above instruction???

Sorry, but it is just ubelievable. And later people complain about having applications returned or process delayed for years...

Originally Posted by sachdhr
Hello all,

Thanks!

sachdhr
Old Apr 15th 2005, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

sachdhr is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree Andrew! I have told her dont just be book smart! she is so proud of her near perfect university GPA at MIT that its getting to her head. And she misses the obvious clues! You are right. Later people complain application has been returned as if its Buffalo's fault.

Anyways.. as far as my process was concered..THANK YOU for all your help. I landed in April. Took exactly 12 months for my PR to go thru at Buffalo.

Best wishes,
shahzad

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Why your friend is not reading the Buffalo specific instruction from application kit??? All about FBI (including address) is there.

How your friend wants to be sure that at least minimum required forms and documents are included if she is not reading the above instruction???

Sorry, but it is just ubelievable. And later people complain about having applications returned or process delayed for years...