British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Fast Track PR still exist? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/fast-track-pr-still-exist-576256/)

G77 Dec 1st 2008 7:44 pm

Fast Track PR still exist?

I originally applied for FSW under the Simplified Process and have an AOR of Oct '07. I since came here on a TWP under an intra-company transfer - I was intending to do the "Fast Track" process often mentioned on here once I had all my documents in order....

Can I still do this and give them the reference to my file? Or should I just sit it out until they send me a 90 day letter?

burton bunch Dec 1st 2008 8:53 pm

Re: Fast Track PR still exist?

Originally Posted by G77 (Post 7026953)
I originally applied for FSW under the Simplified Process and have an AOR of Oct '07. I since came here on a TWP under an intra-company transfer - I was intending to do the "Fast Track" process often mentioned on here once I had all my documents in order....

Can I still do this and give them the reference to my file? Or should I just sit it out until they send me a 90 day letter?

Hiya

yeah you can submit details of your TWP and copies of your payslips and request that the original application is now fast tracked or at least dealt with.

good Luck

G77 Dec 1st 2008 8:59 pm

With employment, we'd be up to 81 points, so shouldn't be a problem....

Otherwise we'll just have to wait till we've been here two years and try CEC.

Brownstar Dec 1st 2008 9:08 pm

I sent off a completed PR app a dew weeks go, to CHC to be fast tracked, not heard anything as yet

gibsonslanding Dec 2nd 2008 9:05 am

yep, deffinatley still exists.....our fast track PR is going through and we only submitted two weeks ago to chc london and TWP was only granted three weeks ago....good luck

Brownstar Dec 3rd 2008 5:01 am

Originally Posted by gibsonslanding (Post 7028604)
yep, deffinatley still exists.....our fast track PR is going through and we only submitted two weeks ago to chc london and TWP was only granted three weeks ago....good luck

Have you had any acknowledgement from CHC London? Snet mine 3/4 wks ago and its been signed for but no response as yet

gibsonslanding Dec 3rd 2008 11:23 am

no, not an official letter as such but does a phone call count? they phoned me and said that it was on thier desk and being dealt with! still waiting though but it's only been a week and a half, so not alot of time yet.....we have also had our 90 day letter from our original SW.....too many variables.....good luck, keep everyone up-dated.

rossi1 Dec 3rd 2008 1:21 pm

They have had our application 8 weeks today and we our still waiting for some letter/ medical request etc...
Just hoping it gets dealt with before all the new applications land on there desk, what a christmas present that would be, to get a medical request, it would make our christmas, but will keep you posted if we hear anything.

Brownstar Dec 3rd 2008 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by gibsonslanding (Post 7032752)
no, not an official letter as such but does a phone call count? they phoned me and said that it was on thier desk and being dealt with! still waiting though but it's only been a week and a half, so not alot of time yet.....we have also had our 90 day letter from our original SW.....too many variables.....good luck, keep everyone up-dated.

You may of had a phone call because you were already in the system with a SW app..............maybe?

gibsonslanding Dec 3rd 2008 7:35 pm

Originally Posted by Brownstar (Post 7033780)
You may of had a phone call because you were already in the system with a SW app..............maybe?

who can say....when i spoke to the guy, he said that he had our SW, our TWP, our BC PNP approval and if we swopped the lot for a PR, then it would be fast tracked......