That Was Fast

Old Mar 11th 2007, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

Canadaway is an unknown quantity at this point
Default That Was Fast

HI all

Just received PPR exactly 10 days after they received the medicals. Wow that was fast. My heads in a right spin, OMG we really are going. LOL.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 12:34 am
Love it

chinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nice
Default Re: That Was Fast

Nice one. Got ours just over two weeks ago before going on holiday. Off to London on Thursday to drop off passports by hand
Old Mar 11th 2007, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Canadaway
HI all

Just received PPR exactly 10 days after they received the medicals. Wow that was fast. My heads in a right spin, OMG we really are going. LOL.
Wow, many,many congrats to you and the family. So exciting!!
Good luck to you as you make your next steps.

Well now then, they received my medical at CIC London, on Friday Feb 23rd, so...................

Onwards with stalking the postman of a morning......
Old Mar 11th 2007, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

HI all

WOW...............just can't take it in.

Someone must be looking after you!

Well that's it.........................YOUR ON YOUR WAY!

Many congratulations and all the best.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 7:15 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

That's great news, wish it was us, we are still waiting for that elusive med requets.

Once again congrats.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

smitp11 will become famous soon enoughsmitp11 will become famous soon enough

HI all

That's excellent, I hope they are as fast as that with our additional medical requests when we add our new one onto our application....
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

landy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura about

Hi,

New to this forum but almost on the home straight. We had our meds last Thursday and the clinic should hopefully be sending them in the next day or two. So, all being well we'll see our PPR before the end of the month, then it's a trip to London for the wife.

Cheers,
Andy
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

devilishdean will become famous soon enoughdevilishdean will become famous soon enough

Is that Derby as in centre of the universe Derby. Cos thats were we are from as well. where you heading? we are off to the gold coast soon as we get the visa thru. hopefully any day now.
Andy and family
(Locko Road, Spondon)
Derby,
Centre of the Universe
Near Nottingham
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

landy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura about

Yup... Mickleover.... old Pastures Hospital site.... Derby Porpors Lunatic Asylum (as was)... we must be mad waiting 2yrs....

Were off to Revelstoke in BC, bought our 1/4 acre building lot 19mths ago and it's now looking even better since they announced the new ski resort development. Check it out here http://www.discoverrevelstoke.com/

Cheers,
Andy
Old Mar 11th 2007, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

wlaw2003 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations; that was very fast. All the best.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

HI all

Congratulations!: We got ours too...looks like CIC was working overtime Friday to get them out
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

devilishdean will become famous soon enoughdevilishdean will become famous soon enough

Hi,
I'm from Mickleover but not the hospital
My wife is a Paramedic and often works at the Mickleover station.
We will have to meet up for a cheeky beer some time
Good Luck,
Andy Dean
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

The Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really nice

Originally Posted by devilishdean
Is that Derby as in centre of the universe Derby. Cos thats were we are from as well. where you heading? we are off to the gold coast soon as we get the visa thru. hopefully any day now.
Andy and family
(Locko Road, Spondon)
Derby,
Centre of the Universe
Near Nottingham
I'm in sunny Chellaston -good luck with the visa and the final stages
Old Mar 12th 2007, 12:51 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

We did our meds here in Canada and they were posted off on the 14th Feb, they received them in the 19th Feb and we haven't heard a dickie bird.

Cannot understand the logic as to how CIC operate

I am here on a work permit so hopefully we are not that far away from PPR

Eddie
Old Mar 14th 2007, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

Canadaway is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by devilishdean
Hi,
I'm from Mickleover but not the hospital
My wife is a Paramedic and often works at the Mickleover station.
We will have to meet up for a cheeky beer some time
Good Luck,
Andy Dean

Hey Wat is this?? The lets leave Derby site, especially as we doing so well
We are from Mickleover also, what a small world.
Off to Vancouver, booked on a house finding trip in July.
Anybody recommend a good real estate agent for advice?