Family Sponsership Question

Old Jul 11th 2007, 9:27 am
Your goto Realtor

liquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the rough
Default Family Sponsership Question

I wanted to ask something regarding my cousins family file. She applied in 2004 march for her father, brother, step mother and step sister to come to canada. My cousin is a citizon of canada. They started processing the file in Delhi in October 2006 and she has not heard anything regarding her file since then.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:16 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Family Sponsership Question

It may take years (currently between 1 and 4+ years) in New Delhi to process this category of applications, Things will become much longer once the temporary 2-years increase of visas for sponsored parents comes back from 18,000 to 6,000 annually by the end of this year.