Family Members in General!

Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:32 am
Faire de la *fluff fluff*

Fluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Family Members in General!

Hello All,
I know I've just posted a therad regarding the Immigrant Checklist (Appendix A), but the stress and worry is starting to get to me!
I just realised myself I need to fill in a Schedule 1 form IMM 0008, which wasn't even listed on MY own Sponsor Checklist - good thing I caught it: I find the whole thing quite confusing as the one checklist says this and the other doesn't. I mean, what if I wasn't living with my BF - would we have found this one out? I doubt it!
Needless to say, I know now from having done a bit of searching. But what still puzzles me is the whole Family Member thing:

When, as a sponsor, are you considered the sole family member of your common-law partner and when does it include all of our family members??!!

The Checklists refer to family members constantly- we have figured out a few of them, but again, the Immgirants Checklist is throwing some wild ones at us! (see thread posted by me not 20 minutes ago entitled Urgent!)

One other thing: I have a step-father and a still-married-to-my-dad-but-marriage-has-ended stepmother. Since their names have never been asked for, should I put them down somewhere, or is it just my natural parents info they are wanting?

If anyone has a clue, that would be great. Then I could go to sleep with an organised mind! Because I know only too well having read others thread that once we've actually sent out application out that the sleepless nights really begin!
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:34 am
Faire de la *fluff fluff*

Fluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Family Members in General!

Originally Posted by Fluffy Boogie
Hello All,
I know I've just posted a therad regarding the Immigrant Checklist (Appendix A), but the stress and worry is starting to get to me!
I just realised myself I need to fill in a Schedule 1 form IMM 0008, which wasn't even listed on MY own Sponsor Checklist - good thing I caught it: I find the whole thing quite confusing as the one checklist says this and the other doesn't. I mean, what if I wasn't living with my BF - would we have found this one out? I doubt it!
Needless to say, I know now from having done a bit of searching. But what still puzzles me is the whole Family Member thing:

When, as a sponsor, are you considered the sole family member of your common-law partner and when does it include all of our family members??!!

The Checklists refer to family members constantly- we have figured out a few of them, but again, the Immgirants Checklist is throwing some wild ones at us! (see thread posted by me not 20 minutes ago entitled Urgent!)

One other thing: I have a step-father and a still-married-to-my-dad-but-marriage-has-ended stepmother. Since their names have never been asked for, should I put them down somewhere, or is it just my natural parents info they are wanting?

If anyone has a clue, that would be great. Then I could go to sleep with an organised mind! Because I know only too well having read others thread that once we've actually sent out application out that the sleepless nights really begin!

Anyone?
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family Members in General!

Originally Posted by Fluffy Boogie
Anyone?
I replied to your PM regarding this didnt you recieve it?