Default Family Class Time Lines

Hi,

Does anyone have similar time lines to mine

Application sent 18th July 2008
Sponsor approved 15th August 2008
London Started processing 29th August 2008

Thanks
Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:08 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family Class Time Lines

Yes they do. Now you wait a few months and do not panic if it takes a little longer and they do not write to you. That is how it goes.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

srp353 is an unknown quantity at this point

Close to urs

Application sent 14th July 2008
Sponsor approved 7th August 2008
London Started processing 18th August 2008 and still waiting to hear from them!!!

Oh God..i dont knwo how long i have to wait to see him
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

sas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but you have to get in the queue

They are going to deal with me first.

SHIT timeline .. almost 5 months since i last saw hubby.

Enough is enough now.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:34 pm
dre
Forum Regular

dre is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i think my app may have fallen off someone's desk:

Application sent 29th July 2008

Sponsor approved: still waiting
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

Dav08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Seems like we are all in the same boat, just that some of us have been in it a little longer than others.

There does not seem to be any pattern with London. You read about others that have replies and there PR within 2 months and then others that have to wait for a lot longer.

Its the waiting and not knowing that I think is the real killer, and not being able to talk to anyone about your particular case.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 3:28 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

The visa office does not want to talk to you because they have everything they need and thus have nothing to say until their processes are completed.