Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Family class sponsorship - Forms finally sent!!

Wikiposts

Family class sponsorship - Forms finally sent!!

Old Nov 16th 2010, 8:37 am
Just Joined

La_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really nice
Smile Family class sponsorship - Forms finally sent!!

Hi all,

Well today I finally posted my forms off to the Mississauga processing centre

I have to admit I still have butterflies in my stomach as I keep thinking that I have forgotten something even though I made sure that I checked over every inch of the forms at least a thousand times!

A quick background on my my situation, I am English and my husband is Canadian so I am applying via the spouse route.

I just want to thank EVERYONE who has helped me through the process of completing my forms and answering my questions, I started this process in June this year and words can not describe how useful and helpful this forum has been to me, I really hope that some of my posts go on to help others.

I will keep you all updated on my progress and start a timeline for everyone to see. Till then, Fingers crossed for a positive outcome!!!

LA

Old Nov 16th 2010, 10:34 am
New Scotland Girl

alexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nice
Default Re: Family class sponsorship - Forms finally sent!!

I also sent my forms in yesterday to sponsor my common-law partner who is Scottish. It will be interesting to see how our applications are processed!
Old Nov 16th 2010, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by La_de_da_de_dum
Hi all,

Well today I finally posted my forms off to the Mississauga processing centre

I have to admit I still have butterflies in my stomach as I keep thinking that I have forgotten something even though I made sure that I checked over every inch of the forms at least a thousand times!

A quick background on my my situation, I am English and my husband is Canadian so I am applying via the spouse route.

I just want to thank EVERYONE who has helped me through the process of completing my forms and answering my questions, I started this process in June this year and words can not describe how useful and helpful this forum has been to me, I really hope that some of my posts go on to help others.

I will keep you all updated on my progress and start a timeline for everyone to see. Till then, Fingers crossed for a positive outcome!!!

LA

Very exciting! We're also going Spousal route. We spent all day yesterday filling out forms - only about 1/2 way through! My husband's going overboard and printing out photos of ALL of our trips - they want proof, they're gonna get it!

Today he's getting his medical done, so fingers crossed that goes well. We are also filling out the forms for proof of the kids citizenships, but I need to find out if I can send these forms with the other applications in one bundle to Mississauga - if anyone knows, please advise!

I hope everything goes smoothly for you! I'll be interested to hear how you're getting on, as we are planning on sending our forms around mid-December.

All the best!!
Old Nov 17th 2010, 1:24 am
Just Joined

La_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really nice

Hey they,

Thanks for the support it really means a lot
I also did my sons citizenship papers, I collected my papers from Canada House in Trafalgar Sq, London and posted them there. If I am correct they need to be sent there if you are applying from the UK, but I may be wrong. sorry, hope that helps

Keep me updated with your progress and I ll be crossing my fingers for both of you and best of luck!!

Old Nov 17th 2010, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Carmoral has a brilliant futureCarmoral has a brilliant futureCarmoral has a brilliant futureCarmoral has a brilliant futureCarmoral has a brilliant futureCarmoral has a brilliant futureCarmoral has a brilliant future

Good luck, we originally was supposed to apply for PR back in 2006, but due to family issues and illnesses we have put it off, but now were back on track, so cant wait till we are in the same position as you and can finally get moving.