Family Class Question Help

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Default Family Class Question Help

Hi All,

Need abit of help please!!!!

Form - spouse / sponsorship questionnaire

question - did your sponsor meet any of your close friends and family?

Ok for the family bit do i need to put down all of my uncles and aunties and cousins who attended my wedding or just immediate family i.e mum, dad, sisters and best friend??

Thanks

MR79
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

AlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family Class Question Help

Originally Posted by MR79
Hi All,

Need abit of help please!!!!

Form - spouse / sponsorship questionnaire

question - did your sponsor meet any of your close friends and family?

Ok for the family bit do i need to put down all of my uncles and aunties and cousins who attended my wedding or just immediate family i.e mum, dad, sisters and best friend??

Thanks

MR79
Oh my goodness - just immediate family...maybe grandparents, if you still have any. If we'd had to list the 180 odd relatives that attended our wedding I'd have given up at that point, LOL!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:02 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

I mentioned all who attended. That would be all nine of us.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

Lol!!! just checking, i was thinking i would have put down all my close relatives which amoun to like 50 people, thanks alot, have to be so careful when filling out the forms to make sure you dont leave anything out.

Thanks,

MR79
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

AlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
I mentioned all who attended. That would be all nine of us.
Sounds much more my sort of scale, but my parents paid for ours and wanted a big family celebration - so much so that I didn't even recognise half of the Irish rellies in attendance