Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Family Class (Common-Law) PR Application just mailed to CPC-Mississauga!!!

Family Class (Common-Law) PR Application just mailed to CPC-Mississauga!!!

Old Sep 10th 2010, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

suze_h will become famous soon enoughsuze_h will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Family Class (Common-Law) PR Application just mailed to CPC-Mississauga!!!

Great, you're doing exactly the same as me, I'm applying outland but i'm in Toronto at the moment too. I'm on a temporary work visa until December but currently unable to work as i've applied for a change of conditions which isn't going to be processed for at least another month apparently! Feel like my life is one long visa application at the moment!

Yep we'll have to keep an eye on each other's timelines, should be pretty much identical if all goes smoothly for us both....fingers crossed!
Old Sep 11th 2010, 9:08 am
Just Joined

La_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really niceLa_de_da_de_dum is just really nice
Default Re: Family Class (Common-Law) PR Application just mailed to CPC-Mississauga!!!

Hi all,

We are almost there,we wanted to post our application (Family class- Spouse) in July but had to sort out our sons Canadian passport and citizenship first.

We dont have much left to do on the application just getting all the pictures and letters together, so fingers crossed we should have it all bundled and posted by next week!!

Best of luck to everyone on here!!

Fingers crossed ending of next week
Old Sep 11th 2010, 9:33 am
Just Joined

sarah_gaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suze_h
So we finally sent our application off to CPC-Mississauga half an hour ago.............

Now to begin the long wait!!

Anyone else applying around now??

Suze
We sent ours off on 7 Sept. We're applying for Common-Law Sponsorship (outland) as well. We're both in England though - I'm a Canadian citizen and my boyfriend is British.
It took us about 2 months to get everything together and once we sent it off my OH had a sudden realization that there's a chance they may not approve it. He went through a couple days of feeling really stressed, but hopefully it's passed now. I don't think I can handle months of that
Sarah