British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   failed (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/failed-93748/)

paul cooper Aug 19th 2002 7:33 pm

failed

i would like to hear from anyone who has had there interview in london and did not get in my wife and myself did not suceed and would like to hear from anyone who has been in the same boat as us

jenkins789 Aug 19th 2002 7:58 pm

Re: failed

Sorry to hear you failed.
Were you satisfied with the reason that was offered by the commission.
Remember "there is more than one way to skin a cat"
i.e secure a job over there will stregnthen your case if you choose to reapply or apply if you can under a different category.

Keep smiling

paul cooper Aug 19th 2002 8:37 pm

Originally posted by jenkins789:
Sorry to hear you failed.
Were you satisfied with the reason that was offered by the commission.
Remember "there is more than one way to skin a cat"
i.e secure a job over there will stregnthen your case if you choose to reapply or apply if you can under a different category.

Keep smiling

Scott Aug 19th 2002 9:15 pm

"paul cooper" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > i would like to hear from anyone who has had there interview in london and did not
    > get in my wife and myself did not suceed and would like to hear from anyone who
    > has been in the same boat as us
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

I'm shortly to initiate an application for both my wife and I, and I'm sure all in
here would be interested to hear your story more fully. basis for application,
experience during process and reasoning given for failure.

Sympathy for your situation Regards Scott

Henry Aug 19th 2002 9:43 pm

Sorry to hear about the result of your interview.

I, too, have an interview shortly and I am very worried.

Can you provide me with some information about the reason(s) that they failed you?

May I ask what you and your wife's situation (e.g. education, age, intended
occupation in Canada, etc) were? Was your application rejected for any of
these reasons?

Also, do you have any advice/comments about the DO's and DON'Ts at the interview?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Henry

> i would like to hear from anyone who has had there interview in london and did not
    > get in my wife and myself did not suceed and would like to hear from anyone who
    > --

april Aug 20th 2002 2:06 am

Originally posted by Henry:
Sorry to hear about the result of your interview.

I, too, have an interview shortly and I am very worried.

Can you provide me with some information about the reason(s) that they failed you?

May I ask what you and your wife's situation (e.g. education, age, intended
occupation in Canada, etc) were? Was your application rejected for any of
these reasons?

Also, do you have any advice/comments about the DO's and DON'Ts at the interview?

Thanks Henry

Sorry to here your bad news
I know exactly how you feel we have been in your position twice and it hurts real bad.
Its hard not to feel "Good enough" or "wanted" just like a kid !
but when you settle down in your old routine thing dont look so bad.
You should try again,the next time you enjoy it all more and well its "ONLY MONEY" Best wishes
April and Chris

> --

Henry Aug 20th 2002 6:40 am

Hello April and Chris,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

May I ask what your situation (e.g. education, age, intended occupation in Canada,
etc) was? Was your application rejected for any of these reasons?

Thanks Henry

"april" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by Henry:
    > > Sorry to hear about the result of your interview.
    > >
    > > I, too, have an interview shortly and I am very worried.
    > >
    > > Can you provide me with some information about the reason(s) that they
    > > failed you?
    > >
    > > May I ask what you and your wife's situation (e.g. education, age, intended
    > > occupation in Canada, etc) were? Was your application rejected for any of these
    > > reasons?
    > >
    > > Also, do you have any advice/comments about the DO's and DON'Ts at the interview?
    > >
    > > Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    > >
    > > Thanks Henry
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Sorry to here your bad news I know exactly how you feel we have been in your
    > > position twice and it hurts real bad. Its hard not to feel "Good enough" or
    > > "wanted" just like a kid ! but when you settle down in your old routine thing
    > > dont look so bad. You should try again,the next time you enjoy it all more and
    > > well its "ONLY MONEY" Best wishes April and Chris
    > >
    > >
    > > "paul cooper" wrote in message
    > > news:390275.10297856-
    > > [email protected]:390275.1029785619@british expats.com...
    > > > i would like to hear from anyone who has had there interview in london and did
    > > > not get in my wife and myself did not suceed and would like to hear from
    > > > anyone who has been in the same boat as us
    > > > --
    > > > Posted via http://bri-
    > > > tishexpats.com/http://britishexpats.com

> --

Santhosh Aug 20th 2002 12:02 pm

Why you failed Paul??..........what is the reason ?? Who applied as the principal
applicant?

Best of luck next time Paul........Positive

Peace

San

paul cooper <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

april Aug 21st 2002 1:42 am

Originally posted by Santhosh:
Why you failed Paul??..........what is the reason ?? Who applied as the principal
applicant?

Best of luck next time Paul........Positive

Peace

San

paul cooper <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

HI Henry and all

I dont like the word failed, no one has failed i am sure we all put 100% into our applications -no way have we failed.
If anyone has failed its the system !!

any way

these rejection letters we keep receiving! LOL
the reasons on them seem so rediculous and its like a case of "pick one of the above" when they decide to send us one.

I am proud to say i have actually had THREE rejections
One Family Business Scheme
One I year work authorisation
and a visa extention (which they made us go to the airport before telling us we didnot get it) swines !

We have never had an interview on any application so i cant help you there , but I am in toutch with my local MP IN Canada, he has a secretary just dealing with immigration issues.
And this secretary traced my files and found out the reasons stated for rejection on the files were different from those on the rejection letters,
I am probably going to get blasted for this but I ONLY KNOW WHAT she tells me !!

In the meantime we wait for an accessment letter on our new application.
We have spent 9 thousand dollas on this so far and its get worse as time goes by.
As to four corners immigration (we have a different name for them) telling us to get married and like good little English sheep we follow Anything to get into Canada Right!!

Dennis (the four B*****ds guy) you should have come to our wedding the reception in Berger King was TOPPS !!

If any one wants to read a rejection letter or any other questions e-mail me.

April

jenkins789 Aug 21st 2002 10:34 am

April,

It is good to see you've kept a sense of humour throughout your experiences. In my opinion, it's the best way to come to term with all the downsides that life throws at us.

Keep smiling

Tatu Aug 21st 2002 3:37 pm

Originally posted by april:

Ok guys I am sorry for those who did not get a permanent residency visa, but this is no reason to critisize the system.

Residency in Canada is a priviledge not your right just because you applied.

No one guaranteed you will be grated a visa.

It was purely your choice to apply based probably on the fact that you are not satisfied where you live now and want to move.

I am an immigrant myself and I hate it when I see potential immigrants critisize the system or Canada Gov't here
just because they are bitter

Canada wants immigrant and IT HAS A RIGHT to pick and choose whcih immigrants should go there

So lets focus on contructive issues in this bullentin board.

As in Austin Powers 3, APRIL - if you have an issue, take a tissue :)

smiles

Please if u are rejected and your cirumstances change to increase your chances of immigrating, do reapply.
T
----------------------
HI Henry and all

I dont like the word failed, no one has failed i am sure we all put 100% into our applications -no way have we failed.
If anyone has failed its the system !!

any way

these rejection letters we keep receiving! LOL
the reasons on them seem so rediculous and its like a case of "pick one of the above" when they decide to send us one.

I am proud to say i have actually had THREE rejections
One Family Business Scheme
One I year work authorisation
and a visa extention (which they made us go to the airport before telling us we didnot get it) swines !

We have never had an interview on any application so i cant help you there , but I am in toutch with my local MP IN Canada, he has a secretary just dealing with immigration issues.
And this secretary traced my files and found out the reasons stated for rejection on the files were different from those on the rejection letters,
I am probably going to get blasted for this but I ONLY KNOW WHAT she tells me !!

In the meantime we wait for an accessment letter on our new application.
We have spent 9 thousand dollas on this so far and its get worse as time goes by.
As to four corners immigration (we have a different name for them) telling us to get married and like good little English sheep we follow Anything to get into Canada Right!!

Dennis (the four B*****ds guy) you should have come to our wedding the reception in Berger King was TOPPS !!

If any one wants to read a rejection letter or any other questions e-mail me.

April
Ok guys I am sorry for those who did not get a permanent residency visa, but this is no reason to critisize the system.

april Aug 21st 2002 4:41 pm

Originally posted by Tatu:

Critisize the system

How can we play the game when they keep moving the goal posts ??

I have heard too many times from people who were sucessfull in their applications how wonderfull the system is.

Ye Right !

Good luck everyone
Best wishes Tatu.

Tatu Aug 21st 2002 5:21 pm

Originally posted by april:

Hi April

Here is a thought, "don't play the game" if u are so frustrated
I am sure Canada can do without you

cheers
Tatu
-------------

Critisize the system

How can we play the game when they keep moving the goal posts ??

I have heard too many times from people who were sucessfull in their applications how wonderfull the system is.

Ye Right !

Good luck everyone
Best wishes Tatu.

april Aug 21st 2002 10:03 pm

Originally posted by Tatu:

HUY AUSTIN POWERS

ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH ME ?

Do without me no way, watch this space.

YER BABY

The Wizzard Aug 21st 2002 10:24 pm

its every reason to critisise a crap immigration firm like 4 corners though.

"Tatu" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by april:
    > >
    > > Ok guys I am sorry for those who did not get a permanent residency visa, but this
    > > is no reason to critisize the system.
    > >
    > > Residency in Canada is a priviledge not your right just because you applied.
    > >
    > > No one guaranteed you will be grated a visa.
    > >
    > > It was purely your choice to apply based probably on the fact that you are not
    > > satisfied where you live now and want to move.
    > >
    > > I am an immigrant myself and I hate it when I see potential immigrants critisize
    > > the system or Canada Gov't here just because they are bitter
    > >
    > > Canada wants immigrant and IT HAS A RIGHT to pick and choose whcih immigrants
    > > should go there
    > >
    > > So lets focus on contructive issues in this bullentin board.
    > >
    > > As in Austin Powers 3, APRIL - if you have an issue, take a tissue :)
    > >
    > > smiles
    > >
    > > Please if u are rejected and your cirumstances change to increase your chances of
    > > immigrating, do reapply. T
    > > ----------------------
    > > HI Henry and all
    > >
    > > I dont like the word failed, no one has failed i am sure we all put 100% into our
    > > applications -no way have we failed. If anyone has failed its the system !!
    > >
    > > any way
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > these rejection letters we keep receiving! LOL the reasons on them seem so
    > > rediculous and its like a case of "pick one of the above" when they decide to
    > > send us one.
    > >
    > > I am proud to say i have actually had THREE rejections One Family Business Scheme
    > > One I year work authorisation and a visa extention (which they made us go to the
    > > airport before telling us we didnot get it) swines !
    > >
    > > We have never had an interview on any application so i cant help you there , but
    > > I am in toutch with my local MP IN Canada, he has a secretary just dealing with
    > > immigration issues. And this secretary traced my files and found out the reasons
    > > stated for rejection on the files were different from those on the rejection
    > > letters, I am probably going to get blasted for this but I ONLY KNOW WHAT she
    > > tells me !!
    > >
    > > In the meantime we wait for an accessment letter on our new application. We have
    > > spent 9 thousand dollas on this so far and its get worse as time goes by. As to
    > > four corners immigration (we have a different name for them) telling us to get
    > > married and like good little English sheep we follow Anything to get into Canada
    > > Right!!
    > >
    > > Dennis (the four B*****ds guy) you should have come to our wedding the reception
    > > in Berger King was TOPPS !!
    > >
    > >
    > > If any one wants to read a rejection letter or any other questions e-mail me.
    > >
    > April Ok guys I am sorry for those who did not get a permanent residency visa, but
    > this is no reason to critisize the system.
    > --